Low Carb Double Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies Essentials
- A food scale to make sure you’re as exact as possible with your cookie measurements
- A high quality chocolate whey protein powder to give this double chocolate chip cookie a boost of protein and chocolate flavor
- Liquid sweetener to keep the carbs and calories lower
- Coconut flour – I think this one is the best
- 1 Scoop (30g) chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 Tbsp (5g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp (7g) coconut flour
- 1-1½ Tsp liquid sweetener (on the higher range if using stevia)
- 1 Tbsp (15g) almond milk
- ½ Tbsp semi-sweetened mini cocolate chips
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl (except ¼ tbsp) of the semi-sweetened mini chocolate chips
- Mix until a dough forms - if to dry add a tsp at a time of almond milk until one does form, if too wet add 1 tsp of coconut flour and protein powder at a time until one forms - try to aim for what mine looks like in the video
- Once the dough develops, coat your work surface with a bit of baking spray and start forming a cookie out of the dough
- When a cookie has formed add the remaining chocolate chips, add to a dish and microwave 10-15 sec. (15 IF YOU HAVE A 700 WATT MICRO)
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes
- *You can also refrigerate the cookie and eat it as a no bake cookie too
Do you need help losing weight?!
My e-book Macros Made Easy can help!
The book is a detailed weight loss guide that shows you step-by-step how to build a weight loss plan specifically for you.
One of the most frustrating things about dieting is hitting weight loss plateaus. That’s why Macros Made Easy also comes along with a spreadsheet to hold you accountable, and track your progress. The spreadsheet will also alert you when you need to make adjustments to your diet so you can continue losing weight, and avoid those annoying plateaus.
I started tracking my macronutrients (protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake) over 6 years ago – and I’ve lost over 70lbs because of it! Not only have I lost the weight, I’ve kept it off too. Plus, I didn’t eliminate any foods from my diet to do it- and neither will you!
If you’re ready to start your weight loss journey today, you can pick-up a downloadable copy of Macros Made Easy here!