Easy Keto Brownies | The BEST One Minute Low Carb Brownie Recipe
THE BEST simple & easy keto brownie recipe you’ll ever make! From start-to-finish, these low carb brownies takes just one minute in the microwave, and they’re full of warm fudgy deliciousness. Also, you can bake these in the oven, or eat them as a no bake keto brownie too. Plus, the recipe makes just 2 keto brownies so you don’t have to worry about eating an entire batch!
- Prep Time: 4
- Cook Time: 1
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 Brownies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Keto
No Bake Version:
- Add butter and 2 Tbsps (21g) of the keto chocolate chips to a little bowl and melt them together in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- Mix and combine the chocolate chips and the butter until a chocolate sauce forms.
- Now add the rest of the keto chocolate chips to the bowl, and mix those into the sauce.
- Pour the sauce mixture into a medium-sized bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix until a thick chocolate brownie dough develops in the bowl.
- Now use your hands to form a ball of dough, and split the dough up into 2 equal pieces.
- Add those pieces to a large plate, and form the shape of a brownie out of them.
- Eat immediately, or store in the fridge for up to a couple of days.
One Minute Microwave Version:
- Follow steps 1-6 in the “No Bake” section above.
- Add half of the dough to a small plate, and form the shape of a brownie out of the dough.
- Microwave For around 20-30 seconds (until warm and gooey. *NOTE: MICROWAVE TIMES WILL VARY depending on the power of your microwave. My microwave is 1100 Watts so keep that in mind, and adjust accordingly.
- Repeat the same process for the other keto brownie.
- Store in the fridge for up to a couple of days.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Follow steps 1-7 in the “No Bake” section above.
- Now, take those brownies and add them to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for around 5 minutes
- Let the brownies cool a little, and enjoy.
- Store in the fridge for later.
*NOTE: Macros don’t account for the erythritol sweetener, it has ZERO CALORIES, and should be tracked as 0 CARBS.
- Serving Size: 1 Brownie
- Calories: 318
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 30
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Fiber: 6.5
- Protein: 13
Keywords: keto brownies, keto brownie recipe, how to make keto brownies, best keto brownie recipe, easy keto brownies, low carb brownie recipe