Instant Pot Taco Soup Recipe
This Instant Pot Taco Soup Recipe is so easy to make. From start-to-finish, it takes less than 30 minutes, and it’s got everything you love about tacos in it, except for the shell! Plus, this Instant Pot Taco Soup has only about 5 NET CARBS per serving. So this soup is healthy, low carb, and keto-friendly.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Category: Soup
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Healthy Low Carb Keto
2 Pounds (905g) ground beef
One 14.5oz (410g) can black soybeans
1 Medium onion (100g), chopped
1 Jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
Two 14.5oz cans (825g) diced tomatoes with green chiles
3 cups (710mL) chicken broth, or bone broth
⅓ Tablespoon chili powder
1 Teaspoon ground cumin
½ Teaspoon smoked paprika
¼ Teaspoon cinnamon
½ Teaspoon oregano
Salt and pepper as needed for the perfect taste
- Shredded Mexican cheese
- Chopped Avocado
- Sour cream
- Brown the ground beef and onions in the Instant Pot on Saute mode.
- Add jalapeno (if using) and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stir, and pressure cook for 10 minutes on high.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before releasing the pressure.
- Stir the soup, taste, and adjust salt.
- Serve with the garnishes you like.
To make on your stove-top:
- Brown the beef in a large pot.
- Add in the jalapeños – cook until softened
- Next, add the rest of your ingredients, and bring everything to a bowl.
- Once the soup reduces down a little bit, you can cut-off the heat, garnish with cheese, and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 Large Cup
- Calories: 490
- Fat: 34
- Carbohydrates: 10.5
- Fiber: 5.5
- Protein: 33
Keywords: Instant Pot Taco Soup, Taco Soup Instant Pot, Instant Pot Taco Soup Recipe, How to make taco soup in the instant pot, taco soup, taco soup recipe, recipe for taco soup, easy taco soup