Keto Apple Cider Donuts | One Of THE BEST Easy Keto Breakfast Recipes For Fall
These Apple Cider Keto Donuts taste just like the “real” thing. They’re kind of cakey and kind of crumbly, but they’re totally delicious! And the best thing about these keto donuts is that each one has LESS THAN 2 NET CARBS!
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 6 Donuts 1x
- Category: Breakfast & Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Keto & Low Carb
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Then, Set the dry ingredients aside, and in a smaller mixing bowl combine all of the wet ingredients.
- Mix until thoroughly combined, and then pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Once combined, slowly pour the wet ingredients into the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Then, use a spatula to mix the ingredients together until a thick batter forms.
- Now, coat a donut tray with cooking spray, and fill each of the slots about three-quarters of the way full with batter.
- Make sure to evenly distribute the batter between the slots, and then bake the donuts for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Check them at 10 minutes if it’s is your first time making them. And then keep checking them at the 12 minute mark, and the 15 minute mark – if need be.
- When they are ready to be removed from the oven, they will be golden brown on top, and they will also be solid around the edges, pulling away from the circles on the donut tray.
- Once they’re done, allow them to completely cool before trying to remove them from the donut pan.
- Then, while the donuts are cooling, make your topping for them.
- In a shallow dish add the topping ingredients – the Granulated Swerve, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg – and mix them until combined
- Now, take a cooled donut and lightly spray the top of it with cooking spray.
- Immediately place the sprayed side into the topping mix.
- Do the same process for the other side of the donut. And for the best results, repeat the spray and cover process a couple of times per donut.
- Repeat this process with all of the donuts, and serve.
- Store the donuts in an air-tight bag or container for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1 Donut
- Calories: 215
- Fat: 18
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 1.5
- Protein: 7
Keywords: Keto donuts, keto donut recipe, low carb donuts, low carb donut recipe, keto apple cider donuts, apple cider donuts keto, apple cider keto donut recipe, recipe for apple cider keto donuts, how to make keto donuts, healthy donut recipe, how to make donuts keto, easy keto recipes, easy keto dessert recipes, keto dessert recipes, keto breakfast recipes