Keto Bread Recipe | How To Make Keto Bread With Almond Flour
The BEST Keto bread recipe you’ll ever try, and it’s so easy to make! Each slice of this keto bread has less than 1 net carb, and it actually tastes like store bought white bread!
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Yield: 16 Slices 1x
- Pre-heat your oven to 325 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all of the dry ingredients – except the cream of tartar to a large bowl. *I highly encourage you to weigh them using a food scale like this one for the absolute best keto bread results!
- Whisk until well combined, and set the bowl aside.
- In another large bowl add 12 room temperature egg whites, and the cream of tartar
- Use a hand mixer and beat the eggs until stiff peaks form (watch the video for the correct consistency).
- Now add one of the yolks to the dry ingredient bowl, and the melted butter, and mix until combined, and incorporated.
- Add half of the whipped whites to the bowl, and fold gently with a spatular. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Add in the other half of the whipped whites, and combine.
- Line a 8.5in by 4.5in bread pan with parchment paper, and coat it with baking spray (this is my favorite).
- Add the batter to the loaf pan, and work the batter from the sides to the middle of the loaf, so that it rises properly.
- Bake at 325 Degrees for 40 minutes, after that cover with tin foil, and continue cooking for another 50 minutes.
- Let the keto bread cool completely in the loaf pan – preferably overnight.
- Cut into 16 slices and enjoy!
- Store covered/sealed on the counter
I recommend toasting the keto bread in a pan on the stove top, instead of using a toaster/toaster oven. For whatever reason, it doesn’t toast as well in them.
If you do toast the keto bread it will bring out a slight “eggy” taste to the bread that isn’t there if it’s not toast just FYI.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 107
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 8.5
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 1.5
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 5.7
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Keto bread, best keto bread, keto bread recipes, keto bread almond flour, almond flour keto bread, keto bread recipes, best keto bread recipes