Keto Coleslaw | Best, Easy, Low Carb Coleslaw Recipe
This is THE BEST easy low carb keto coleslaw recipe. It’s the perfect side dish to any dinner, not just BBQ! Also, the coleslaw dressing I use to make this keto coleslaw recipe with is completely sugar free, but you’d never know! Mostly because it’s perfectly tangy, yet sweet at the same time. And, every serving has LESS THAN 1 NET CARB!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 Cups 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: One Bowl
- Cuisine: Keto
- Use a hand peeler to peel the skin off of the carrot.
- Once peeled, cut the end off of the carrot, and use a hand grater to grate it. The large “teardrop” shaped end of the grater is the one you’d like to use.
- When that’s grated, transfer the shredded carrot to a large bowl, and set aside.
- Now cut the stem off of the cabbage, and cut it in half.
- At this point, remove any of the inner-stem, and slice it multiple times lengthwise, as well as a few times widthwise as well.
- Once all of the cabbage is thoroughly shredded, transfer it to the bowl with the carrots.
- Add the broccoli slaw if you’re using it.
- Now, add all of the dressing ingredients – the mayo, almond milk, vinegar, Swerve, celery salt, and crushed black pepper.
- Toss the salad until the dressing is well incorporated into the slaw, and everything looks creamy.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to several days.
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
- Calories: 95
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 2.75
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: .5
Keywords: Keto coleslaw, coleslaw keto, keto coleslaw recipe, easy keto coleslaw, best keto coleslaw, keto coleslaw dressing, coleslaw dressing keto, low carb coleslaw, coleslaw dressing keto, how to make keto coleslaw