Keto Lemon Bars | Healthy Low Carb Easy To Make Lemon Bars For Keto
These are THE BEST, healthy, low carb, keto lemon bars! They are so easy to make, and there’s no sugar added to them, so they’re totally kid friendly too. And, when you taste these keto lemon bars you’ll have a hard time believing this is a low carb recipe for them…that’s how good they taste. That said, each lemon bar has just 2.5 NET CARBS, so you can indulge guilt-free with this recipe.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 9 Lemon Bars 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Keto Low Carb
- Preheat your oven to 350℉ (177℃).
- Whisk the dry crust ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix with a spatula until a dough forms.
- Line an 8×8 in. square baking tray with parchment paper and coat it with non-stick
- Add the ball of dough to the tray and press it outwards so that it covers the bottom of the tray.
- Bake the crust for about 10 minutes – Start preparing the filling while it’s cooking.
- FILLING: In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the wet ingredients until creamy & combined.
- Then add in the dry filling ingredients, and whisk again – The filling should be “wet”.
- Pour the filling on top of the crust.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges just start to pull away from the parchment paper.
- Let them cool completely before placing in the fridge.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour – and up to several days – then then cut into 9 lemon bars.
- Sift Confectioners Swerve over the top of the bars just before serving.
- The bars are best served chilled. Store covered in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1 Lemon Bar
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 2.5
- Protein: 7
Keywords: keto lemon bars, lemon bars keto, low carb lemon bars, lemon bars low carb, best keto lemon bars, lemon bars recipe, recipe for lemon bars, easy keto lemon bars, how to make lemon bars, how to make keto lemon bars