Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe For Keto
The BEST easy to make low carb chocolate chip cookie recipe ever! Each one of these soft and chewy keto chocolate chip cookies ONLY has 1 net carb, but they taste like they should have WAY MORE!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 12 Cookies 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Pre-heat oven to 325 Degrees
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until a cookie dough forms
- Once combined, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and add the cookies using a cookie scoop (around 12 cookies) to the baking sheet
- Bake for around 10-12 minutes.
- The cookies should be golden brown on top (and soft to the touch, NOT FIRM)
- Once the cookies are done baking let them cool down completely in the cookie tray itself (they’ll firm up as they cool)
- Once cooled, store in an air-tight container for several days.
* Macros/Calories do not include Erythritol because it has zero calories
**Cookies should be soft to the touch when you take them out of the oven. They will set – and firm up – once you let them cool in the tray
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 85
- Fat: 7.5
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 2.5
Keywords: keto chocolate chip cookies, keto cookies, low carb chocolate chip cookies, low carb cookies, cookies for keto, how to make keto cookies