How to make low carb chocolate chip cookies
Today’s low carb chocolate chip cookies recipe is a game changer. Each one of these soft and chewy cookies only has 1 gram of net carbs, and about 85 calories.
Nutrition facts aside though, this is the best low carb chocolate chip cookies recipe you’ll ever try.
Homemade Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
Honestly, these cookies taste exactly like my mom’s homemade chocolate chip cookies. And just to be clear – while my mom’s chocolate chip cookies were unbelievably delicious – they were loaded with carbs (and calories). Just like her’s though, these low carb chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, perfectly sweetened, and filled with ooey gooey deliciousness.
An easy to make chocolate chip cookie recipe
I also love these cookies because they’re so easy to make. Literally all the ingredients just go in one bowl, and you bake them. So, even if you’re a terrible baker/cook, you cant screw this low carb chocolate chip cookie recipe up!
My low carb chocolate chip cookie essentials
- These low carb chocolate chips are a must (they only have 3g net carbs per serving)
- I really like to use this super-fine blanched almond flour
- Coconut oil – like this one – makes these chocolate chip cookies soft and chewy
- Keep the carbs as low as possible and use this sweetener
- Also, I recommend using a food scale to measure/weigh-out all the ingredients
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe For Keto
The BEST easy to make low carb chocolate chip cookie recipe ever! Each one of these soft and chewy keto chocolate chip cookies ONLY has 1 net carb, but they taste like they should have WAY MORE!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 12 Cookies
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Pre-heat oven to 325 Degrees
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until a cookie dough forms
- Once combined, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and add the cookies using a cookie scoop (around 12 cookies) to the baking sheet
- Bake for around 10-12 minutes.
- The cookies should be golden brown on top (and soft to the touch, NOT FIRM)
- Once the cookies are done baking let them cool down completely in the cookie tray itself (they’ll firm up as they cool)
- Once cooled, store in an air-tight container for several days.
* Macros/Calories do not include Erythritol because it has zero calories
**Cookies should be soft to the touch when you take them out of the oven. They will set – and firm up – once you let them cool in the tray
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 85
- Fat: 7.5
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 2.5
Keywords: keto chocolate chip cookies, keto cookies, low carb chocolate chip cookies, low carb cookies, cookies for keto, how to make keto cookies