Low Carb Keto Banana Bread Mug Cake Made In The Microwave
This EASY, 1 minute, KETO banana bread mug cake recipe is the BEST! This low carb flourless mug cake is made in the microwave, and requires just a few ingredients to make. Ingredients like coconut flour, almond flour, and eggs. Plus, this entire keto mug cake has just 2.5g NET CARBS!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 Min
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 1 Mug Cake
- Category: Breakfast
- Add all the liquid ingredients to a medium sized bowl, and whisk until combined.
- Now add all of the dry ingredients into the bowl, and whisk until the dry ingredients dissolve completely.
- Coat a ramekin with baking spray, and add the batter to it.
- Microwave for somewhere between 1 minute and 1 minute 45 seconds. Microwave times will vary depending on the power of your microwave. Mine is 700 Watts, and around 1:30 to 1:45 seconds is the perfect amount of time.
- If you’re using add-ins like low carb chocolate chips, I recommend adding them in half-way through cooking the mug cake in the microwave.
- ALWAYS COOK YOUR MUG CAKE FOR LESS TIME THAN YOU THINK THAN MORE. YOU CAN ALWAYS COOK IT FOR 5-10 SECONDS MORE IF IT’S UNDERDONE A BIT.
The macros do not include the “carbs” from the erythritol. Erythritol doesn’t have calories, thus I did not include the “carbs” in the macronutrient information.
2.5g NET CARBS.
- Serving Size: 1 Mug Cake
- Calories: 273
- Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: 7.5
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 16
Keywords: mug cake, keto mug cake, low carb mug cake, mug cake keto, mug cake low carb, how to make a mug cake, mug cake for keto, banana bread mug cake, cake in a mug, mug cake made in the microwave