This keto chicken alfredo with zucchini noodles is the perfect dish to answer your pasta cravings! It has a balanced blend of richness, creaminess, and cheesiness. And best of all, it has only 5g NET CARBS per serving. Oh, and the whole recipe takes only 20 minutes or less to make, giving you the perfect meal for a busy night!
1. Use a spiralizer to make the zucchini noodles and place them in a colander (or make the noodles with a mandolin or vegetable peeler). Sprinkle zoodles with salt and let them sweat for about 10 minutes to drain excess liquid.
2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and cook the meat for about 4 minutes on both sides or until cooked through. Then remove the chicken and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the Keto Alfredo Sauce and set it aside. Keep it covered.
4. In your pan, sauté the zoodles in the remaining olive oil for about a minute or until slightly softened. Gently stir in the warm alfredo sauce.
5. Slice the chicken and place on top of the alfredo zoodles. Top with freshly ground pepper. Serve immediately.
The scale up function only scales up the cups and not the gram measurements. If using grams you must scale them up yourself.
Keywords: keto chicken alfredo, keto chicken alfredo recipe, keto chicken alfredo pasta, chicken alfredo keto, how to make keto chicken alfredo, low carb chicken alfredo, chicken alfredo pasta for keto, healthy chicken alfredo, keto dinner recipes, easy keto recipes, keto recipes for dinner