The BEST 3 Ingredient Fat Bombs For Keto
Keto Fat Bomb recipes don't get better than this 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fat Bomb.
In fact, you may never need another keto fat bomb recipe again!
I know that's a big promise to make but hear me out...
- Only 3 ingredients needed
- Each fat bomb has less than 2g of carbs per serving
- Minimal clean-up required
- These Peanut Butter Fat Bombs takes 5 minutes to make (they have to cool for an hour though)
- Each fat bomb has just 83 calories
- They're fail proof
- There's peanut butter
If those 7 reasons don't get you excited about this keto fat bomb recipe than nothing will. If you do make these peanut butter fat bombs I challenge you to eat only one piece. I personally don't think it's possible. However, these fat bombs are extremely rich, so you will have a hard time eating the entire tray (which is a good thing).
How To Make Peanut Butter Keto Fat Bombs (Video)
Low Carb Peanut Butter Fudge
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fat Bombs For Keto!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Yield: 14 Pieces
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- In a measuring cup liquify the coconut oil in the microwave (:30-1 minute)
- Add in the peanut butter and the sweetener - stir until combined
- Microwave for another :30 - 1 minute or until the mixture is easily pourable
- Pour the mixture into a mold, ice cube tray, or 8x8 dish
- Freeze for 1 hour
- Serving Size: 1 Piece
- Calories: 83
- Fat: 7.5
- Carbohydrates: 1.75
- Fiber: .5
- Protein: 2.25
Do you need help losing weight, but don't know where to begin?
My e-book Macros Made Easy can help!
The book is a detailed weight loss guide that shows you step-by-step how to build a weight loss plan specifically for you.
One of the most frustrating things about dieting is hitting weight loss plateaus. That's why Macros Made Easy also comes along with a spreadsheet to hold you accountable, and track your progress. The spreadsheet will also alert you when you need to make adjustments to your diet so you can continue losing weight, and avoid those annoying plateaus.
I started tracking my macronutrients (protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake) over 6 years ago - and I've lost over 70lbs because of it! Not only have I lost the weight, I've kept it off too. Plus, I didn't eliminate any foods from my diet to do it- and neither will you!
If you're ready to start your weight loss journey today, you can pick-up a downloadable copy of Macros Made Easy here!