These are a huge hit around my house…
The first time I made these I knew they were a winner. Alyssa requested that I keep some around our apartment as an occasional snack, and I’m happy to oblige.
The best thing about these bars, besides how tasty they are, is the fact that they are so SIMPLE to make. Simplicity is not something to be overlooked in a breakfast recipe since I think most days were all in to much of a rush to make anything complicated…#AmIright?
346 Calories, 4g Fat, 52g Carbs (8g fiber), 24g Protein
- 4 egg whites (140g)
- ¾ cup oatmeal (60g)
- ⅓ Cup (50g) blueberries
- 1½ tsp sugar substitute (6g)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Add ingredients to your blender
- Blend until well combined
- Spray a 9x5 bread pan with non-stick backing spray...use a generous amount
- Add your mix
- Now drop in ⅓ cup (50g) blueberries
- Bake for 15-20 minutes on 350 degrees
- If the bar stick to the tray use a pancake flipper to loosen it out. It shouldn’t stick to much.