Alright guys, as many of you know I’m a big fan of Isopure’s protein powders. The macros are great, but more importantly it’s one of the only powders that doesn’t upset my lactose intolerant belly.
Well recently Isopure sent me a bottle of their Cherry Lime BCAA’s, and I’ve got to say, I’m kind of impressed. This BCAA formula is much more concentrated (in a good way) than what I’m used to. In fact, I think it tastes closer to some flavor of Crystal Light, than your run-of-the-mill BCAA formula. The cherry flavor has this great sweet, but tart thing going on…and then just as you finish your sip, you get this subtle hint of lime. Gah, it makes drinking water soooo much more enjoyable. However, if you have a blender, some frozen mango, and about 5 minutes to spare, you can make some crazy refreshing sorbet.
Now listen I get that it’s not “sorbet season”, I really do. It’s fall, it’s cold outside…it’s the season of hot beverages and warm treats. But, if you don’t care about any of that nonsense, and want a fantastic cold treat anyways, look no further!
This sorbet is…
Perfect for all seasons
& Absolutely full of deliciousness
Macros (per serving – makes 2):
65 Calories, 0g Fat, 15.5g Carbs (1.5g fiber), .5g Protein
2 Weight Watchers PointsPlus
- 1 Cup (140g) frozen mango chunks
- ½ Cup (70g) frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 Scoop (9g) Isopures Cherry Lime BCAA's
- 1 Tbsp (15mL) water
- Add Mangos to your blender first
- Then add the pineapple and the BCAA's
- Now add your water
- Cover your blender and give it a few pulses
- Now use a small spatula and work the frozen fruit into the blades
- Once you see the fruit become smooth and creamy it's done
- Try not to over-blend