Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Cookie Pro Tips:
- Use quick oats (like these) instead of rolled oats - this will help give you the perfect cookie consistency
- Don't substitute the flour - I used this white whole wheat flour
- Using this blue agave is what gives these cookies such a "cinnamon roll-y" taste
- Don't skimp on the Greek yogurt - Fage is really the gold standard and it's what I used
The BEST Easy and Healthy Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
The BEST Easy and Healthy Oatmeal Cookie Recipe! These clean eating oatmeal cookies are unbelievably chewy, fluffy, and soft.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 15 Cookies
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 ½ Cups (120g) quick oats
- ¾ Cup (90g) white whole wheat flour
- 2 Tsps (2g) of cinnamon
- 1 ½ Tsps baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ Cup (84g) agave
- ¼ Cup (84g) honey
- 2 Tbsps (30g) coconut oil
- 2 Tbsps (40g) non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ Tbsps (30g) agave
- ⅛th teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl add all of your dry ingredients and mix until combined
- In a medium sized bowl add all of your wet ingredients and combine
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until combined
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and use a cookie scoop to form 15 even sized cookies
- Bake at 325 Degrees | 165 Celsius for 12-15 minutes
- When the cookies are golden brown cool them on a wire rack
- While cookies are cooling combine all frosting ingredients in a small bowl
- Add frosting to a piping bag or a ziplock bag and coat cookies with frosting
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 107
- Fat: 2.5
- Carbohydrates: 20
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 2
Do you need help losing weight, but don't know where to begin?
My e-book Macros Made Easy can help!
The book is a detailed weight loss guide that shows you step-by-step how to build a weight loss plan specifically for you.
One of the most frustrating things about dieting is hitting weight loss plateaus. That's why Macros Made Easy also comes along with a spreadsheet to hold you accountable, and track your progress. The spreadsheet will also alert you when you need to make adjustments to your diet so you can continue losing weight, and avoid those annoying plateaus.
I started tracking my macronutrients (protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake) over 6 years ago - and I've lost over 70lbs because of it! Not only have I lost the weight, I've kept it off too. Plus, I didn't eliminate any foods from my diet to do it- and neither will you!
If you're ready to start your weight loss journey today, you can pick-up a downloadable copy of Macros Made Easy here!
The whole family loved these.