Football season is right around the corner here in the United States.
So I guess it just makes sense to celebrate the start of the season with some healthy high protein pizza dip. And when I say high protein, I mean it. This dip has over 80g of protein in it.
There’s also the fact that this isn’t your average fat filled dip recipe. It only has 10g of fat in the entire dish.
I guess what I’m saying is if you’re looking for a guilt free dip recipe, you’ve found it.
Oh, and did I mention this dip is so easy to make, even a caveman could do it.
Macronutrients (for the entire dip):
654 calories, 10g Fat, 47g Carbs, 84g Protein
15 Weight Watcher Points Plus
- ½ cup 120mL unsweetened almond milk
- 6oz or 168g of fat free mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup 56g fat free mozzarella
- ½ cup 56g low fat parmesan
- 1 cup low calorie pizza sauce 110g
- ¾ cup fat free mozzarella 70g
- 12 turkey pepperoni slices 20g
- In a medium to large sized pot add-
- (1/2) cup 120mL unsweetened almond milk
- Bring to a boil
- Now add in and melt 6oz or 168g of fat free mozzarella cheese
- Once your cream cheese melts add in and melt
- (1/2) cup 56g fat free mozzarella
- (1/2) cup 56g low fat parmesan
- Once everything combines transfer the base of your dip into a 9 inch circular dish
- (1) cup low calorie pizza sauce 110g
- (3/4) cup fat free mozzarella 70g
- (12) turkey pepperoni 20g
- Bake at 350 Degrees | 277 Celsius until bubbly (5 minutes)
- Serve hot