This recipe is purely a combination of two of my favorite things…
Reese’s PB Cups and Jelly
I like to brag about the peanut butter in this recipe. I think it’s spot on, inside of a Reese’s cup, PB.
I’ll admit, it took me a few attempt to get the peanut butter exactly right for this recipe. My first attempts were delicious, but just to sweet. It didn’t hit me until somewhere around attempt numero 3 that Reese’s peanut butter is quite salty. And just at about that moment healthy PB&J Reese’s were born!
Just a quick tip:
These are best when they’ve frozen for a hour and a half.
They’ll keep fine if you leave them in longer than that, but they’ll just be harder to eat.
Macros (per cup):
100 calories: 3g Fat, 14g Carbohydrates (4g fiber) 10g Protein
3 Weight Watcher Plus Points
- ½ Cup (48g) PB2
- 1½ Tsp (6g) Sugar Substitute
- ⅛ Tsp Salt
- 4½ Tbsp Water
- 2 Tsp Low Calorie Jelly
- Spray 2 double wrapped cupcake papers with non-stick cooking spray
- Fill both with ¼ of your peanut butter mix
- Top with 1 tsp of your favorite low calorie jam
- Top each equally with the remaining peanut butter
- Freeze for an hour and a half...
- or less if you want them more gooey chewy