This recipe is purely a combination of two of my favorite things...
Reese's PB Cups and Jelly
I like to brag about the peanut butter in this recipe. I think it's spot on, inside of a Reese's cup, PB.
I'll admit, it took me a few attempt to get the peanut butter exactly right for this recipe. My first attempts were delicious, but just to sweet. It didn't hit me until somewhere around attempt numero 3 that Reese's peanut butter is quite salty. And just at about that moment healthy PB&J Reese's were born!
Just a quick tip:
These are best when they've frozen for a hour and a half.
They'll keep fine if you leave them in longer than that, but they'll just be harder to eat.
Macros (per cup):
100 calories: 3g Fat, 14g Carbohydrates (4g fiber) 10g Protein
3 Weight Watcher Plus Points
Healthy Peanut Butter and Jelly Reese's Cups
Low calorie jelly covered in a healthy version of Reese cup peanut butter
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour 30 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 35 mins
- Yield: 2
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- ½ Cup (48g) PB2
- 1 ½ Tsp (6g) Sugar Substitute
- ⅛ Tsp Salt
- 4 ½ Tbsp Water
- 2 Tsp Low Calorie Jelly
- Spray 2 double wrapped cupcake papers with non-stick cooking spray
- Fill both with ¼ of your peanut butter mix
- Top with 1 teaspoon of your favorite low calorie jam
- Top each equally with the remaining peanut butter
- Freeze for an hour and a half...
- or less if you want them more gooey chewy
3 Weight Watcher Points Plus
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 10