Low Carb Keto Brownies don’t get better than this!
This easy 1 minute mug brownie recipe is a low carb game changer. It takes practically no time to make, it’s legitimately as delicious as the “real” thing, and it only has 3 net carbs!
That wasn’t a typo, this keto brownie recipe seriously has only 3 net carbs.
I figured I’d repeat that because once you taste this brownie, you’re going to have a hard time believing it. If you slightly undercook this low carb brownie it turns out perfect. Literally it’s the most wonderfully ooey-gooey, soft, chewy, and fudgy brownie.
Oh, and just so you know, this brownie is honestly probably the size of 2 normal-sized brownies.
By the way, this isn’t your average brownie in a mug recipe either. You’ll actually use a small dish instead of a mug to make this brownie. I’ve tried cooking the brownie both ways and cooking the brownie in the dish insures the consistency comes out right.
I’ve honestly been making a bunch of these brownies lately, not just for myself, but for my friends. Everyone can’t seem to get enough of them, and I hope you’ll enjoy them as much as we have been!
Low Carb Keto Brownie Essentials
- First and foremost, get yourself some of these low carb chocolate chips to make you brownie with! They’re so good.
- I recommend going with this sugar substitute, because it has 0 net carbs and 0 calories.
- You’ll also want to use a quality coconut flour. I like this one.
- Speaking of coconut, make sure you got some coconut oil.
- Also, you’ll definitely need some unsweetened cocoa powder too.
- As always, I use a food scale to weigh-out all my ingredients to the gram. I recommend you do the same.
How To Make A Low Carb Keto Brownie In A Mug
- 2 Tsps (6g) Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp (7g) Lily's chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp (16g) Erythritol
- 1½ Tbsps (7g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ Tsp Baking powder
- ½ Tsp Baking soda
- ½ Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Large Eggs
- ½ Tbsp Greek yogurt (10g)
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl.
- Mix until a thick brownie batter consistency forms.
- Once it does coat a small dish with baking spray and add the batter.
- Microwave for anywhere between 30 seconds to 1:15min depending on the power of your microwave
*NOTE: If you can help it, let the brownie cool for 1 hour. This will allow the brownie to set completely. If you eat it hot out of the microwave it will be more cake-y than a brownie.