Low Carb Keto Brownies don’t get better than this!
This easy 1 minute mug brownie recipe is a low carb game changer. It takes practically no time to make, it’s legitimately as delicious as the “real” thing, and it only has 3 net carbs!
That wasn’t a typo, this keto brownie recipe seriously has only 3 net carbs.
I figured I’d repeat that because once you taste this brownie, you’re going to have a hard time believing it. If you slightly undercook this low carb brownie it turns out perfect. Literally it’s the most wonderfully ooey-gooey, soft, chewy, and fudgy brownie.
Oh, and just so you know, this brownie is honestly probably the size of 2 normal-sized brownies.
By the way, this isn’t your average brownie in a mug recipe either. You’ll actually use a small dish instead of a mug to make this brownie. I’ve tried cooking the brownie both ways and cooking the brownie in the dish insures the consistency comes out right.
I’ve honestly been making a bunch of these brownies lately, not just for myself, but for my friends. Everyone can’t seem to get enough of them, and I hope you’ll enjoy them as much as we have been!
Low Carb Keto Brownie Essentials
- First and foremost, get yourself some of these low carb chocolate chips to make you brownie with! They’re so good.
- I recommend going with this sugar substitute, because it has 0 net carbs and 0 calories.
- You’ll also want to use a quality coconut flour. I like this one.
- Speaking of coconut, make sure you got some coconut oil.
- Also, you’ll definitely need some unsweetened cocoa powder too.
- As always, I use a food scale to weigh-out all my ingredients to the gram. I recommend you do the same.
How To Make A Low Carb Keto Brownie In A MugPrint
Low Carb Keto Brownie In a Mug Recipe
Low Carb Keto Brownie In a Mug Recipe! This healthy & easy homemade brownie only takes 1 minute to make from scratch. It’s THE BEST low carb (and gluten free) brownie you’ll ever make for 3g net carb … it’s ooey-gooey, soft, and full of fudgy brownie deliciousness. Plus, it’s great if you’re counting calories, macros, or just doing Weight Watchers because each brownie only has 160 calories!
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Total Time: 4 mins
- Yield: 1 Brownie
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl.
- Mix until a thick brownie batter consistency forms.
- Once it does coat a small dish with baking spray and add the batter.
- Microwave for anywhere between 30 seconds to 1:15min depending on the power of your microwave
*NOTE: Always use less time than you think than more time. You can always microwave the brownie more if it’s not done enough. Mug brownies and mug cakes dry out easily in the microwave so make sure you follow my tip to ensure your brownie turns out.
*NOTE: If you can help it, let the brownie cool for 1 hour. This will allow the brownie to set completely. If you eat it hot out of the microwave it will be more cake-y than a brownie.
- Serving Size: 1 Brownie
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 8