You may never need another fudge recipe again!
I know that’s a big promise to make but hear me out…
- Only 3 ingredients needed
- No boiling ingredients in a saucepan etc.
- This fudge has less than 2g of carbs per serving
- Minimal clean-up required
- It takes 5 minutes to make (it has to cool for an hour though)
- Only 83 calories per serving
- You can’t screw it up
- It’s absolutely delicious
If those 8 reasons don’t get you excited about this fudge recipe than nothing will. If you do make this fudge I challenge you to eat only one piece. I personally don’t think it’s possible. However, it is extremely rich, so you will have a hard time eating the entire tray (which is a good thing).
I never show my food scale in YouTube videos, but I wanted to make a point about it in this recipe. This Cusinart Food Scale is the most reliable food scale I’ve owned (and I’ve owned a lot). If you’re in the market for a new food scale I highly recommend it.
If you do purchase any of the syrups I will receive a small affiliate commission from Amazon at no additional charge to you. Thanks for supporting the site!
Macros (per serving if split up into 14 equal sized pieces) :
84 Calories, 7.5g Fat, 1.75g Carbs (.5g fiber), 2.25g Protein
3 Weight Watchers SmartPoints
- Just less than a ¼ cup (40g) coconut oil
- ½ A cup (128g) natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsps (30ml) calorie free pancake syrup
- In a measuring cup liquify the coconut oil in the microwave (:30-1 minute)
- Add in the peanut butter and the sweetener - stir until combined
- Microwave for another :30 - 1 minute or until the mixture is easily pourable
- Pour the mixture into a mold, ice cube tray, or 8x8 dish
- Freeze for 1 hour
Do you need help losing weight, but don’t know where to begin?
My e-book Macros Made Easy can help!
The book is a detailed weight loss guide that shows you step-by-step how to build a weight loss plan specifically for you.
One of the most frustrating things about dieting is hitting weight loss plateaus. That’s why Macros Made Easy also comes along with a spreadsheet to hold you accountable, and track your progress. The spreadsheet will also alert you when you need to make adjustments to your diet so you can continue losing weight, and avoid those annoying plateaus.
I started tracking my macronutrients (protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake) over 6 years ago – and I’ve lost over 70lbs because of it! Not only have I lost the weight, I’ve kept it off too. Plus, I didn’t eliminate any foods from my diet to do it- and neither will you!
If you’re ready to start your weight loss journey today, you can pick-up a downloadable copy of Macros Made Easy here!