Snickerdoodle Protein Cookies Essentials:
- A food scale because you'll want to be as exact as possible weighing out your snickerdoodle cookie ingredients
- A high quality vanilla whey protein powder
- Liquid sweetener to keep the carbs and calories lower on your cookie
- Coconut flour - I think this one is the best
Snickerdoodle Protein Cookie Recipe
A healthy snickerdoodle cookie recipe. This snickerdoodle protein cookie is low carb, gluten free, and easy to make. Seriously, the best healthy cookie you'll ever make, and it's perfect for weight watchers too because it's low in calories.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1 Cookie 1x
- Category: Cookie
- Cuisine: American
- 1 Tbsp (7g) coconut flour
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- ½ Tsp (1g) Cinnamon
- ½ Tsp (1g) Vanilla extract
- ½ Tsp - 1 Tsp liquid sweetener
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl
- Mix until a dough forms - if to dry add a tsp at a time of almond milk until one does form, if too wet add 1 tsp of coconut flour and protein powder at a time until one forms - try to aim for what mine looks like in the video
- Once the dough develops, coat your work surface with a bit of baking spray and start forming a cookie out of the dough
- When a cookie has formed add to a dish and microwave 10-15 sec. (15 IF YOU HAVE A 700 WATT MICRO)
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes
- *You can also refrigerate the cookie and eat it as a no bake cookie too
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 155
- Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 26
Do you need help losing weight?!
My e-book Macros Made Easy can help!
The book is a detailed weight loss guide that shows you step-by-step how to build a weight loss plan specifically for you.
One of the most frustrating things about dieting is hitting weight loss plateaus. That's why Macros Made Easy also comes along with a spreadsheet to hold you accountable, and track your progress. The spreadsheet will also alert you when you need to make adjustments to your diet so you can continue losing weight, and avoid those annoying plateaus.
I started tracking my macronutrients (protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake) over 6 years ago - and I've lost over 70lbs because of it! Not only have I lost the weight, I've kept it off too. Plus, I didn't eliminate any foods from my diet to do it- and neither will you!
If you're ready to start your weight loss journey today, you can pick-up a downloadable copy of Macros Made Easy here!