Healthy Banana Bread Essentials:
- A food scale – like this one – to be as exact as possible weighing out the ingredients
- A high quality whey protein powder
- The best coconut flour
- Calorie-free pancake syrup to add sweetness without adding calorie
- 3 Mashed bananas (300g)
- Vanilla Whey Protein Powder (45g) Scoops
- Coconut Flour (50g)
- Eggs (2 extra large)
- Egg Whites (140g or 4 egg whites)
- Baking Powder 1 tsps
- Calorie Free Maple Syrup (60g)
- Cinnamon 2 tsps
- Crushed Walnuts (30g)
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees | 177 Celsius
- Add all the ingredients to a medium sized bowl (except for the walnuts)
- Cover a normal sized loaf pan with parchment paper and coat it with baking spray
- Add the batter to the pan
- Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes
Do you need help losing weight?!
My e-book Macros Made Easy can help!
The book is a detailed weight loss guide that shows you step-by-step how to build a weight loss plan specifically for you.
One of the most frustrating things about dieting is hitting weight loss plateaus. That’s why Macros Made Easy also comes along with a spreadsheet to hold you accountable, and track your progress. The spreadsheet will also alert you when you need to make adjustments to your diet so you can continue losing weight, and avoid those annoying plateaus.
I started tracking my macronutrients (protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake) over 6 years ago – and I’ve lost over 70lbs because of it! Not only have I lost the weight, I’ve kept it off too. Plus, I didn’t eliminate any foods from my diet to do it- and neither will you!
If you’re ready to start your weight loss journey today, you can pick-up a downloadable copy of Macros Made Easy here!