An Easy, Healthy, and Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe that never disappoints! Each slice of this deliciously moist banana bread only has 150 calories. Skinny banana bread recipes don’t get better than this!
How To Make Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (Video)
Grocery List For This Banana Bread
- To keep the carbs and calories lower I used these chocolate chips.
- I used this stevia sugar blend to add sweetness to the banana bread, but also to reduce some of the calories too.
- Make sure you use some coconut oil to not only make the bread dense, but also to add some healthy fats to the recipe too.
- I always recommend using a food scale – like this one – to weigh-out all of the ingredients to the gram. It just helps make sure the recipe turns out how it’s supposed to.
- I used a 9×5 loaf pan like this one to bake my bread in, and it worked out perfectly.
- If you need a large mixing bowl, this was the one I used.
- 1½ Scoops (45g) ISOPURE Unflavored Whey
- 4 Bananas (400g)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 Heaping Cup (130g) White Whole Wheat Flour
- 3 Tbsps (36g) Stevia
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- ⅓ Cup (56g) Lily's Chocolate Chips + *(2 Tbsps for topping)
- Pinch of salt
- Add all of the dry ingredients (except the 2 Tbps of chocolate chips) to a large bowl and combine
- In a separate bowl combine all of the wet ingredients, and combine
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet, and mix with a spatula until a thick batter forms
- Coat a 9x5 loaf pan with baking spray, and add the batter
- Top with the 2 Tbsps of chocolate chips
- Bake at 325 Degrees for 35-40 minutes (until a toothpick come out clean)
- Cool down completely in the pan
- Cut into 10 slices
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container