An easy Keto pancake recipe made from almond flour, but still tastes like a fluffy pancake you’d get from your favorite diner! These are sure to be the best Keto pancakes you ever try, and the whole family will love them too.
Before I fill you in on how to make these Keto Pancakes, I have to tell you this recipe is sponsored by Isopure Protein Powder.
Ok, so now lets get to the good stuff!
Pancakes are one of my absolute favorite foods of all-time. And doing the Keto diet doesn’t mean you have to give up pancakes for breakfast. It just means you have to get creative with how you make them. Fortunately, this Almond Flour Keto Pancake Recipe has got you covered.
Easy Keto Pancakes in 15 Minutes or Less
The best part about this Keto pancake recipe is how easy it is to make. From start to finish, these pancakes should take you no more than 15 minutes. All you have to do is toss all the ingredients into your blender, whizz that thing up, and you’re ready to start cooking your pancakes.
Also, you’ll only need a few ingredients, like eggs, cottage cheese, and almond flour to make these keto pancakes.
In my opinion, homemade pancakes – let alone Keto pancakes – really don’t get much easier than this.
By the way, the second best part about this keto pancake recipe is that each pancake only has 1 gram of net carbs!
Keto Pancakes Grocery List
- Obviously, you’ll need a blender for these pancakes.
- Definitely pick up a food scale – if you don’t have one – to weigh out your ingredients.
- You’ll also need almond flour, I recommend going with this one.
- This was the protein powder I used for my pancakes. It bakes better than any other protein powder I’ve ever used, check it out if you need some!
- The last thing I’ll recommend is this 0 carb pancake syrup. I’ve tried a lot of low carb pancake syrup, and this one is by far the best I’ve had.
How To Make Keto Pancakes Using Almond Flour
- 2 Large eggs
- 4 Tbsps cup (39 grams) super fine almond flour
- 1 scoop (30g) Unflavored Whey ISOPURE
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 3 Tbsps (40 grams) Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup (40 grams) 1 % Fat Small Curd No Salt Added Cottage Cheese
- Add all ingredients to a blender
- Blend for several minutes on high - the batter should be thick
- Coat a pan with non-stick baking spray
- Over medium heat add the batter to the pan - to make 4 pancakes try and make each one about 4 inches in diameter
- Once bubbles start to appear flip the pancake
- Cook 1-2 minutes on that side
- Repeat until all batter is used
Also, you can boost the fat content if you'd like by using a higher fat cottage cheese.