Edible Cookie Dough Pro-Tips:
- Use a food scale – like this one – to measure out all of your ingredients
- Opt for a high quality whey protein powder
- Use “mini” semi-sweetened chocolate chips to get more chocolate in every bite
- Any nut butter will work, but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND going with Sunflower Seed Butter – like this one – because it won’t overpower your cookie dough taste-wise
- You won’t need much coconut flour for this recipe, but I think this one is the best
- To keep the carbs and calories lower I recommend using this sugar substitute
- 1 Scoop (30g) whey protein powder
- 1 Tbsp (16g) sunflower seed butter
- ½ Tbsp (4g) coconut flour
- ¾ Tbsp (8g) sugar substitute
- 1½ Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp (15g) vanilla unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- ¾ Tbsp (10g) mini chocolate chips
- Place a medium sized bowl on your food scale
- Add all ingredients to your bowl
- Mix until cookie dough starts to form
- Once it does, use your hands to mix the dough completely into a ball
Do you need help losing weight?!
My e-book Macros Made Easy can help!
The book is a detailed weight loss guide that shows you step-by-step how to build a weight loss plan specifically for you.
One of the most frustrating things about dieting is hitting weight loss plateaus. That’s why Macros Made Easy also comes along with a spreadsheet to hold you accountable, and track your progress. The spreadsheet will also alert you when you need to make adjustments to your diet so you can continue losing weight, and avoid those annoying plateaus.
I started tracking my macronutrients (protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake) over 6 years ago – and I’ve lost over 70lbs because of it! Not only have I lost the weight, I’ve kept it off too. Plus, I didn’t eliminate any foods from my diet to do it- and neither will you!
If you’re ready to start your weight loss journey today, you can pick-up a downloadable copy of Macros Made Easy here!