I’m seriously in love with this fudge brownie overnight oats (proats) recipe. For those of you who don’t know what “proats” are, it’s just protein infused oatmeal.
Why am I so taken by these oats you say?
- They are fudgy, fudgy, fudgy
- The super thick consistency (thanks chia seeds!)
- The protein content
- The rich chocolatey decadence you find in every bite
- They only take 2 minutes to make
When you make these proats any chocolate whey protein will do I suppose. However, I do have a suggestion. Isopure’s Low Carb Chocolate is legit. They sent me a care package and I have to say it’s my favorite flavor out of all the powders they have (Their Low Carb Vanilla is like right behind it though). It’s also the exact powder I used in this recipe. So if you’re in the market for a new chocolate whey protein check theirs out.
If you make these fudge brownie overnight oats, don’t forget to snap a pic and tag it #thedietchef
And of course, you can always check out this recipe, and many many more on The Diet Chef YouTube Channel!
Macros (per jar):
384 Calories, 10g Fat, 45g Carbs (12g fiber), 34g Protein
10 Weight Watchers PointsPlus
- 1 Scoop (30g) of Isopure's Dutch Chocolate whey protein
- 1½ Tbsp (18g) of chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp (5g) cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp (12g) sugar substitute
- Heaping ¼ cup (30g) of oats
- ½ Cup (120mL) vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- Add all ingredients to a sealable jar
- Mix very well
- Seal jar and refrigerate for 6-8 hours