Fall is now in full effect!
With that being said, I think now is the perfect time to share this unbelievably simple and healthy Pumpkin Spice Cake recipe with you guys.
And guys, this cake really might be the easiest cake I've ever done for the Blog/YouTube channel. I mean, you only need 6 ingredients, and maybe 30 minutes to make it! Plus, it's just down-right delicious - it has the absolute perfect balance of spiciness and sweetness.
The most surprising thing about this Pumpkin Spice Cake though (besides the fact that every slice is only 125 calories), is the fact that it actually has the consistency of cake. I know, that doesn't sound like a big deal - cake is supposed to have the consistency of cake, right? - but when it comes to "healthy" versions of cakes, this really isn't always the case. Unfortunately, - from my experience anyways - healthy low-calorie cake recipes never live up to the hype. Honestly though guys, this cake does, and it does in a big way!
Healthy Low Calorie Pumpkin Spice Cake
Healthy Low-Calorie Pumpkin Spice Cake
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 1 cake 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 ½ Cups (180g) Self rising flour
- ¼ Cup (50g) Sugar substitute
- 1 Tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ Cup (180g) Pure pumpkin
- 3 Egg whites
- 1 Whole egg
- Add all wet ingredients to a bowl mix to combine and set aside
- Add all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and combine well
- Coat an 8x8 springform pan with baking spray and add your batter to the pan
- Bake at 375 Degrees | 190 Celsius for about 20 minutes
- Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 125
- Fat: .5
- Carbohydrates: 25
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 4.5