Hooray for dips!
So today we’re kicking off “Super Dips” with this super yummy spinach artichoke dip. It’s incredibly creamy, deliciously cheesy (with that perfect stringiness that forms when you pull the chip out of the dip), and chock-full of spinachy artichokey tastiness.
Now, this isn’t the most absolutely low-cal spinach dip possible, but the macros ain’t all that bad either. With that being said, I chose to kept some of the calories (mainly from fat) in this dip for flavor.
Macros (per appx. 140g serving) makes 8:
178 Calories, 6.5g Fat, 13.75g Carbs (1g fiber), 15g Protein
5 Weight Watchers SmartPoints
- 8 oz (240g) Fat-Free cream cheese [room temp.]
- 8 oz (240g) ⅓ Fat (lite) cream cheese [room temp]
- ½ Cup (115g) sour cream
- 1 Cup (112g) + ½ cup (56g) fat-free mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp (10g) + 2 tbsp (10g) shredded parmesan
- 1½ (125g) frozen spinach defrosted and patted dry
- 14 oz (396g) can of artichoke hearts - strained
- 1 Tbsp (8g) minced garlic
- ¼ Tsp black pepper
- Add all ingredients (except the +1/2 cup mozz. cheese and +2 tbsp shredded parm) to an 8X8" baking dish
- Mix until well combined
- Top with the extra cheeses
- Bake at 350 degrees | 177 celsius for 30 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is golden brown