Everyone seems to love this recipe.
And what’s not to love?!
1. It’s low in calories
2. It’s simple (just blend and bake)
3. It’s quick (35 minutes from start to finish)
4. Almost 10g of protein per slice
This is one of my most popular recipes on YouTube. I highly recommend checking it out for yourself!
Macronutrients (per slice) Makes 8 Slices:
92 Calories, .75g Fat, 12g Carbs (1.5g Fiber), 9.5g Protein
2 Weight Watcher PointsPlus
- 2 Ripe bananas (200g)
- 3 Egg white (105g) egg substitute
- ⅓ Cup (90g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1½ Cups (120g) oats
- ¼ Cup (55g) non-fat greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp (30g) calorie free/ low-cal pancake syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tbsp (15g) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 Scoops (60g) vanilla whey protein powder (I used Isopure)
- ½ tsp of baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp (36g) PB2
- 2 tsp (8g) sugar substitute
- pinch of salt
- 3 Tbsp Water
- In a blender add all of your ingredients
- Blend until smooth
- Bake in an 8 inch round baking tray at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes
- Top with peanut butter topping
Do you need help losing weight, but don’t know where to begin?
My e-book Macros Made Easy can help!
The book is a detailed weight loss guide that shows you step-by-step how to build a weight loss plan specifically for you.
One of the most frustrating things about dieting is hitting weight loss plateaus. That’s why Macros Made Easy also comes along with a spreadsheet to hold you accountable, and track your progress. The spreadsheet will also alert you when you need to make adjustments to your diet so you can continue losing weight, and avoid those annoying plateaus.
I started tracking my macronutrients (protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake) over 6 years ago – and I’ve lost over 70lbs because of it! Not only have I lost the weight, I’ve kept it off too. Plus, I didn’t eliminate any foods from my diet to do it- and neither will you!
If you’re ready to start your weight loss journey today, you can pick-up a downloadable copy of Macros Made Easy here!