One of the BEST low carb KETO recipes you'll ever make!
These easy Keto Cinnamon Sugar Donuts are the perfect keto breakfast idea, snack idea, or dessert idea! Each donut only has 2 NET CARBS, and these low carb donuts take less than 25 minutes from start to finish to make.
Honestly, as far as Keto recipes for beginners go, these donuts are at the top of the list. They're basically fail-proof, so even if you suck at baking, you can make these!
How to Make Keto Donuts (Video)
Seriously, if you love donuts but are doing keto, you've got to give these a shot.
Keto recipes that satisfy your sweet-tooth don't get much better than these donuts!
Cinnamon Sugar Keto Donuts Grocery List
- Food Scale - so you can weigh out the ingredients as accurately as possible
- Almond Flour - this is the one I like, and I highly recommend using it for your donuts
- Granulated Erythritol - to sweeten up the donuts, and use as the topping
- Coconut Oil - to give these donuts that dense cake-y consistency
- Donut Pan - you'll need one of these to make the recipe
- Wire Cooling Rack - you'll need one to cool your donuts
Cinnamon Sugar Keto Donuts Recipe
Cinnamon Sugar Keto Donuts! One of the best keto recipes you'll ever try, and they're so easy to make, so it's a great recipe for beginners. You'll only need a few keto friendly ingredients to make them. Ingredients like almond flour, coconut oil, and erythritol, and each donut only has 2 NET CARBS!!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 6 Donuts
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Keto
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Add all the dry ingredients to a large bowl
- Whisk until combined
- In a medium sized bowl add all of the wet ingredients, and whisk those ingredients until combined
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until a thick batter forms
- Coat a donut pan - or a cake pan with non-stick cooking spray and add the batter
- If you're using a donut tray only fill the slots ¾ of the way full
- Bake at 350 Degrees for around 15 minutes (or until the donuts are golden brown)
- Let them cool in the tray for 15 minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack to finish cooling
- While they're cooling mix the cinnamon sugar topping ingredients together in a shallow dish
- When the donuts are cooled, coat the tops of each one with some coconut baking spray (or melted butter) and press them into the mixture
- Store in the fridge sealed for up to a couple of days
*NOTE: Macros don't account for the erythritol sweetener, it has ZERO CALORIES.
The recipe may make up to 8 donuts depending on the size of your pan.
If you do not have a donut pan, you can bake the recipe as a cake, but the cooking time may change.
- Serving Size: 1 Donut
- Calories: 170
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 6