July 19th is National Ice Crean Day. What better way to celebrate the holiday than with some protein packed ice cream sandwiches?! These tiny sandwiches pack a mean 42g protein punch. Basically this means, eat ice cream, build muscle. Not a bad combination if you ask me.
Did I mention all you need are 2 ingredients and about 15 minutes to make these out of control delicious ice cream sandwiches? Plus, these are the most delicious thing I have ever made for my YouTube channel.
Macronutrients (per sandwich):
436 Calories, 14g Fat, 52g Carbs (40g Fiber), 42g Protein
- 2 Chocolate Brownie Quest Bars
- ⅙th of a pint (40g) Cookie Dough Arctic Zero
- Take Quest bars and flatten them with a rolling pin
- Once flattened use your hands to mold the bars into circles
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes
- When bars are done baking let cool for about 5 minutes and assemble your sandwich!
- Cut Arctic Zero pint about a quarter inch from the bottom
- You're left with the perfect portion for the inside of your sandwich