This Healthy and Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe is good, scary good!
Like so good I could eat it every night of the week.
In fact, I've actually done that before - annnd I didn't regret it at all. I mean, why would I when every bowl is only about 325 calories.
Yep, this beef and broccoli stir fry recipe really is that healthy.
And, I actually prefer this recipe over even my favorite Chinese food restaurants version. This beef and broccoli recipe is just overall less greasy, but just as flavorful - if not even more flavorful.
So we've talked about how delicious this beef and broccoli is, and about how healthy it is, but we haven't talked about how long it takes to make yet.
Well, what if I told you (where's one of those Morpheus memes when you need them) that it only takes about 30 minutes to make?!
Mhmm, this recipe is just about as easy as it gets, and you can make it almost as fast as you can say "beef and broccoli".
Ok, maybe not that fast, but pretty close.
It truly is one of those rare recipes that's not only a solid meal prep recipe, but a solid double date recipe too. I know the latter from personal experience. In fact, the couple we had over for dinner was almost begging me for the recipe when they left.
Really though, if you're a beef and broccoli stir fry lover like me, you'll want to give this version a shot ASAP.
Oh, and by the way, for all you fried rice lovers out there check out this recipe!
You can thank me later.Print
Healthy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
This HEALTHY and EASY Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe is absolutely to die for! It's almost as easy as making beef and broccoli in the crockpot, but this stir fry recipe tastes EVEN BETTER! Plus, this is some low carb beef and broccoli too, which is always a plus in my book.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 5 Servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Chinese
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1.5 lbs | ⅔ kg Sirloin Steak
- ½ Cup (117mL) Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup (235mL) Beef Broth
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Sesame Oil
- ⅓ Cup (50g) Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsps (30g) Water
- 2 Tbsps (20g) Cornstarch
- 2 Cups (340g) Fresh Broccoli
- Mince the garlic and add it to a large pan coated in baking spray
- Cook the garlic on low
- While the garlic is cooking thinly slice your sirloin steak
- Once your meat is sliced add it to your pan and turn the heat up to medium on your stove
- While the meat is cooking make the sauce
- Add all the soy sauce, beef broth, sesame oil, and brown sugar to a large bowl
- Mix until well combined and once combined add your sauce into the pot
- Now in a small dish add the cornstarch and water - whisk until dissolved
- Once the sauce in the pan gets to a rolling boil add the water and cornstarch into the pan
- Work the sauce around the pan until it starts to thicken
- When the sauce begins to thicken turn the heat down to low and add your broccoli
- Give the broccoli a quick stir - make sure to coat it with sauce and cover for 10-15 minutes or until steamed.
8 Weight Watchers Smart Points Per Serving
- Serving Size: 1 Bowl
- Calories: 332
- Sugar: 13
- Fat: 8.5
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 24
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 40
Do you need help losing weight, but don't know where to begin?
My e-book Macros Made Easy can help!
The book is a detailed weight loss guide that shows you step-by-step how to build a weight loss plan specifically for you.
One of the most frustrating things about dieting is hitting weight loss plateaus. That's why Macros Made Easy also comes along with a spreadsheet to hold you accountable, and track your progress. The spreadsheet will also alert you when you need to make adjustments to your diet so you can continue losing weight, and avoid those annoying plateaus.
I started tracking my macronutrients (protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake) over 6 years ago - and I've lost over 70lbs because of it! Not only have I lost the weight, I've kept it off too. Plus, I didn't eliminate any foods from my diet to do it- and neither will you!
If you're ready to start your weight loss journey today, you can pick-up a downloadable copy of Macros Made Easy here!