Some of you guys know this, some of you guys don’t…
I happen to own one of the most famous chicken wing restaurants in Buffalo, NY. So, when I make a chicken wing dip, I really make a mean chicken wing dip. One of the many things we pride ourselves on at Duff’s, is not letting good food go to waste. All of the wings that don’t meet our standards, don’t get served to customers, the get turned into wing dip. The restaurants version isn’t quite as healthy as the recipe we’re doing today, but it is reaaaaaalllllly delicious though.
Ok, so lets talk about this chicken wing dip for a second.
Wing-alicious (eventhough we’re using breasts)
Yes, it even has the cheesy stringiness of a much higher fat dip. Remember what I said about the cheesy-ness of the jalapeño dip we did a couple days back? Well, this is pretty much like that, but even better. That’s because hot sauce, shredded chicken and cheese…they’re like one of the best food combinations to ever exist. Am I right?!
Disclaimer: If you don’t have chicken wing dip at your Super Bowl party, then you’re not having a Super Bowl party.
If you try making this chicken wing dip, don’t forget to snap a pic and tag it #thedietchef on Instagram!
And of course, you can always watch this recipe, and many many more on The Diet Chef YouTube Channel!
Macros (per 130g serving):
110 Calories, .2g Fat, 10g Carbs (0g fiber), 16g Protein
3 Weight Watchers SmartPoints
- 16 oz (448g) Fat-free cream cheese
- 1 Cup (112g) fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup (240g) fat-free ranch dressing
- ¾ Cup (165g) Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 2 Cups (250g) shredded chicken breast
- Add all ingredients (except for ½ a cup 56g of cheddar cheese) to a large sized bowl
- Combine all ingredients until smooth
- Add the dip to an 8x8 bake safe tray
- Top with the ½ cup of cheddar cheese we left out earlier
- Bake at 350 degrees | 177 Celsius for 25-30 minutes (until bubbly)