We had such a terrible, awful, horribly cold winter this year in Buffalo. Thank goodness for this hot chocolate recipe because it literally got me through this winter. I can't even remember how many times I made it.
All I know is that the number is quite high because this was my go-to post snow shoveling treat. So just throw away those store bought packets of hot-cocoa, and make this already.
Macros (per cup | recipe makes 2 cups):
71 Calories, 3.5g Fat, 13g Carbs (4g fiber), 2g Protein
- 2 Cups (16oz) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tablespoon (15g) unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon (13g) sugar substitute
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Add ingredients to a blender
- Blend for around 1 minute
- Microwave for around 1 minute and 30 seconds