We had such a terrible, awful, horribly cold winter this year in Buffalo. Thank goodness for this hot chocolate recipe because it literally got me through this winter. I can't even remember how many times I made it.
All I know is that the number is quite high because this was my go-to post snow shoveling treat. So just throw away those store bought packets of hot-cocoa, and make this already.
If you try this hot-cocoa, don't forget to snap a pic and tag it #thedietchef
And of course, you can always check out this recipe, and many many more on my YouTube Channel
Macros (per cup | recipe makes 2 cups):
71 Calories, 3.5g Fat, 13g Carbs (4g fiber), 2g Protein
Recipe Type: Drinks
Serves: 2 Cups
Hot chocolate without all the unnecessary fat and carbs.
- 2 Cups (16oz) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tablespoon (15g) unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon (13g) sugar substitute
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Add ingredients to a blender
- Blend for around 1 minute
- Microwave for around 1 minute and 30 seconds
Serving size: 1 Cup Calories: 71 Fat: 3.5 Carbohydrates: 13 Fiber: 2 Protein: 2
Weight Watcher PlusPoints: 2PP
Leave a Reply