This recipe is actually from last year, but that doesn't mean it's any less delicious.
Trust me, I'm still very obsessed with making this eggnog right before I watch any of my favorite Christmas movies (cough cough...Jingle All The Way)
I've actually been holding off uploading it to the blog for a couple of reasons.
Reason #1: I couldn't locate the actual stock photo of the eggnog...As you can tell I still haven't found it, and I'm guessing I probably never will.
Reason #2: The timing.
However, since I've given up on finding the actual photo, and the timing couldn't be better now, I can't keep this off the blog any longer. I mean, this is some seriously spot on eggnog, so it'd be a crime not to, right?
Macros (per ½ cup):
55 Calories, .8g Fat, 6g Carbs (1g fiber), 4.5g Protein
Healthy Low Calorie Eggnog
A great healthy low calorie version of a holiday classic
- Prep Time: 50 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Yield: 1 ½ Cups of eggnog 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- 1 Cup (237ml) almond milk
- ½ Cup (118ml) egg beaters
- ½ Tsp imitation rum
- ½ Package (16g) sugar free fat free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 Tsp (4g) sugar substitute
- ½ Tsp cinnamon
- ½ Tsp pumpkin pie spice
- In a small bowl mix and combine all of the dry ingredients
- In a separate bowl mix and combine the almond milk and egg beaters
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and mix well
- Refrigerate for atleast 45 minutes
1 Weight Watchers PointsPlus
- Serving Size: ½ Cup
- Calories: 55
- Fat: .8
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: .33
- Protein: 4.5