One of the BEST KETO recipes you’ll ever try! Especially if we’re talking about fall-themed keto recipes!
These easy Keto Fat Bombs are filled with pumpkin spice deliciousness and are the perfect keto breakfast idea, snack idea, or dessert idea! Each fat bomb only has 2 NET CARBS, and they take less than 15 minutes from start to finish to make. Literally, the hardest part about making these is waiting for them to freeze.
Fat bombs are obviously a huge staple of the keto diet, and this fat bomb recipe is great for keto dieters of all skill levels. In fact, as far as Keto recipes for beginners go, these Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Fat Bombs are at the top of my list. They’re practically fail-proof, so even if you’re a terrible cook, you can make these!
How To Make Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Fat Bombs For Keto (Video)
Seriously, if you love all things pumpkin spice, you’re going to love these fat bombs. Especially if you’re hankering for a keto recipe that’ll satisfies your sweet-tooth!
Pumpkin Spice Fat Bomb Essentials
- Food Scale – so you can weigh out the ingredients as accurately as possible
- Cream Cheese – This is what we’re using for the base of our fat bombs
- Confectioners Erythritol – I like to use this in all my fat bomb recipes because it dissolves so much better than the granulated kind
- Pure Pumpkin – Make sure you use PURE PUMPKIN and not pumpkin pie mix…they are not the same thing
- Mini-Muffin Tray – you’ll need one of these to store/form your fat bombs
- Hand Mixer – This just makes mixing everything together so much easier
- ⅔ Cup (80g) Pure Pumpkin
- 8 oz (224g) Full-Fat Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsps (36g) Melted Butter
- 3 Tbsps (36g) Confectioners Erythritol
- ½ Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Add all of the ingredients into a large bowl
- Mix until combined with a hand mixer
- Once combined use a cookie scoop to scoop 12 equal sized servings into a mini-muffin tray lined with paper liners
- Freeze for at-least 2 hours
1/4 tsp cinnamon, pinch of - cloves, nutmeg, allspice, and ginger.
NOTE: Macros don't account for the erythritol sweetener, it has ZERO CALORIES.