One of the BEST KETO recipes you’ll ever make in under 15 minutes!
This keto brownie bites recipe tastes ah-maz-ing, has only 5 ingredients, and requires no baking! Plus, each brownie bite has just 2 net carbs.
Easy Keto recipes – like these coconut flour brownie bites – are my favorite kinds of keto recipes! And the “easy factor” of these is, in one word, UNREAL.
Truly anyone can make these, so they’re a great treat for keto dieters of all skill levels to make! In fact, as far as Keto recipes for beginners go, these Brownie Bites are probably at the top of my list.
How To Make Keto Brownie Bites (Video)
Seriously, if you love chocolate, or brownies, or just easy keto recipes, you’ve got to make these bites. Especially if you’re hankering for a keto recipe that’ll satisfies your sweet-tooth!
Keto Brownie Bites Essentials
- Food Scale – so you can weigh out the ingredients as accurately as possible
- Coconut Flour – Do not substitute for any other flour
- Confectioners Erythritol – I like to use this in all my no bake recipes because it dissolves so much better than the granulated kind
- Unsweetened Sunflower Seed Butter: Because it’s neutral tasting, and has only 2g net carbs per serving
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder: To make them chocolatey
- ½ Cup (128g) Unsweetened Sunflower Butter
- ¼ Cup (20g) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ⅓ Cup (66g) Confectioners Erythritol
- 3 Tbsps (21g) Coconut Flour
- Just a pinch of salt
- Add all of the ingredients into a large bowl
- Use a spatula to combine the ingredients until crumbly
- Once crumbly use your hands to form a ball of dough.
- Once a ball of dough is formed, use you hands - or take a cookie scoop out - and form small truffle sized (or larger) bites out of the dough
- Add the truffles to a plate and enjoy.
- Store the truffles in a sealed container in the fridge