I love, love, love carrot cake…
The problem with carrot cake is sometimes it just take waaaay to long to bake. My solution to this problem is this gem of a recipe.It’s everything you’ve always loved about carrot cake, just liquified, and ready in 5 minutes. Hoooo-ray to that!
P.S. my favorite part of this recipe is the raisins. They seem to just be a delicious surprise your mouth when you catch a sip with some in it.
309 Calories, 3g Fat, 37g (5g fiber), 35g Protein
- ½ Cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp calorie-free pancake syrup (Walden Farms)
- 2 Tbsp 42g fat-free cream cheese
- 1 Scoop 30g vanilla whey protein powder
- ¼ Cup 20g oats
- 1 Tbsp 13g raisins
- ½ Tbsp 4g cinnamon
- ½ Cup 65g chopped carrots
- 1 Cup ice
- Add all of your ingredients to your blender
- Blend until combined