I don’t know if you’ll believe me, but this shake is better than any birthday cake/cake batter ice cream I’ve ever had. I won’t lie and tell you I’m some kind of cake batter ice cream expert, I’m far from it, but this shake my friends is exceptionally delicious.
It might even be my favorite shake creation that I’ve done so far. And if you’ve been following my recipes for a while then you know I’ve done quite a few shake recipes (here, here, and here – just for examples).
This shake is…
Loaded with protein – 45g to be exact
& Highly addicting
So if you’re looking to shake-up (pun intended) your protein shake game, look no further!
- ¼ Cup (60ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ Cup (55g) non-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ Cup (20g) oatmeal
- 1½ Scoops (45g) vanilla whey protein powder
- 1½ Tbsps (18g) sugar substitute
- 1 Tsp (3g) Sprinkles
- 1 Cup (135g) Ice
- Add all the ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth