One of the BEST low carb KETO recipes for beginners!
These easy Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies are the perfect keto breakfast idea or snack idea! Each cookie only has 2.5 NET CARBS, and these low carb keto cookies take less than 25 minutes from start to finish to make.
Best of all, you'll only need a few simple keto friendly ingredients for this cookie recipe. Ingredients like coconut flour, erythritol, and sugar free chocolate chips!
How to Make Chocolate Cream Cheese Keto Cookies (Video)
Seriously, - if you love chocolate like me - keto recipes simply don't get better than this!
I hope you give these Cream Cheese Keto Cookies a shot, and enjoy them as much as my friends and family have.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookie Grocery List
- Food Scale - so you can weigh out the ingredients correctly
- Coconut Flour - this is the one I like, and it only has 4 net carbs per serving
- Granulated Erythritol - to sweeten up the cookies without adding any carbs/calories
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips - these only have 2 net carbs, and are so-freaking-good
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder - because chocolate
- Hand Mixer - you'll need one to mix the wet ingredients
Keto Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe
One of the best easy keto recipes you'll ever make! These low carb Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies are made with just a few keto friendly ingredients like coconut flour, butter, and sugar free chocolate chips! They're great for breakfast, or just an on the go snack idea, and only have 2.5 net carbs each.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 30 Cookies 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Keto
- 1 ½ Heaping Cups (200g) Coconut Flour
- ¼ Cup (20g) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ⅔ Cup (100g) Granulated Erythritol
- Heaping ⅓ Cup (56g) Lily's Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Just a pinch of salt
- 1 Stick Unsalted - Room Temperature - Butter (112g)
- 8 oz (224g) Full Fat Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp PURE Vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 Degrees.
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a large bowl mix, combine, and set the bowl aside.
- Add all of the wet ingredients to an even larger bowl, and use aa hand mixer to combine those ingredients.
- Once the wet ingredients are combined, add the dry ingredients, and use a spatula to combine them until crumbly.
- Once crumbly use your hands to form a ball of dough.
- When a ball of dough is formed, take a cookie scoop out, and scoop 30 equal sized cookies onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for around 12-15 minutes....keep an eye on them they bake quick
- Remove the sheets from the oven and let the cookies cool on the sheets.
- While they're cooling use the bottom of a spoon to flatten the cookies, and give them more of a "cookie" shape.
- When the cookies have cooled, add them to a dish and enjoy.
- Store them in a sealed container in the fridge
*NOTE: Macros don't account for the erythritol sweetener, it has ZERO CALORIES, and should be tracked as 0 carbs.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 95
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 5.5
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 2
Hi .. You have 8 Oz (112gm) cream cheese .. one of the measurements is wrong .. can you please tell me if it is meant to be 4 Oz cream cheese .. which would be 112 gm .. or 8 Oz which would be 224 gm 😁😁 thanks Heather
The Diet Chef says
It's supposed to say 224g! I updated it...thanks for pointing that out :)
I made those cookies today. Oh man! They are delicious 😋.