Easy keto recipes, are my favorite kinds of keto recipes. And this Keto Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake Recipe is about as easy as keto recipes get.
All you have to do is add the ingredients into a medium sized bowl, mix, and microwave! Best of all, this Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake is done in just minutes. Which really makes this the perfect on the go keto snack idea too.
How to make A Mug Cake For Keto (video)
This keto mug cake recipe is truly one of the best recipes for keto. Not only does this cake tastes just like a cinnamon roll, it’s high in fat, low-ish in protein, and very low in carbs. In fact, this keto mug cake ONLY has 4 NET CARBS!
And this recipe makes a lot of cake.
I love how versatile this keto mug cake is too. It’s not just a great Keto snack idea. This mug cake makes a fantastic keto breakfast idea, and keto dessert idea too.
All I can say is… if you’re doing the Keto diet, definitely give this mug cake a shot!
You won’t regret it.
My keto Cinnamon roll mug cake grocery list
- Food Scale – it helps weigh out the ingredients correctly
- Coconut Flour – don’t try to use any other flour
- Granulated Erythritol – this will sweeten up the cake without adding any carbs/calories
- Confectioners Erythritol – you’ll need this to make the drizzle
- Coconut Oil – this is also for the drizzle
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsps (15g) Coconut flour
- ½ Scoop (15g) Protein Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ Tsp Baking powder
- 1¾ Tbsp (20g) Granulated erythritol
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 Tsps (5g) Confectioners erythritol
- 1 Tsp (5g) Melted coconut oil
- Add the eggs to a medium/large sized bowl
- Whisk until egg yolks and whites combine with one another
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk again (do this until most of the protein powder dissolves in the batter - may take a couple of minutes)
- When everything has dissolved, coat a small dish with non-stick baking spray and add the batter
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes
- ***Microwave times will vary. ALWAYS go with less time than you think. Then keep microwaving until perfect cake consistency forms.
- ***My microwave is 700 Watts and 1:45 is about the right amount of time. Adjust accordingly
- While the cake is microwaving add the glaze ingredients to a small dish, and combine.
- If the glaze is too thick for whatever reason add just a tiny TINY bit of milk to thin it out.
- When the cake is done in the microwave add the glaze, top with cinnamon and enjoy!
*NOTE: To up the fat, add coconut oil to the cake batter!