The best keto recipes, are easy keto recipes!
At-least thats what I think.
That’s why I love this Keto Café Mocha Fat Bombs recipe so much.
This Cream Cheese based Fat Bomb recipe is infused with coffee and chocolate, and tastes like a cafe mocha you’d get from Starbucks!
Best of all each one of these Cafe Mocha Fat Bombs has only 2 NET CARBS! Which means you can really indulge on them, and still stay in ketosis.
How To Make Keto Cafe Mocha Fat Bombs (Video)
Seriously, if you love chocolate, or coffee, or just easy keto recipes, you’ve got to make these fat bombs. Especially if you’re hankering for a keto recipe that’ll satisfy your sweet-tooth, and give you a bit of energy too.
Things I Used to Make These Café Mocha Fat Bombs
- Food Scale
- Instant Espresso
- LOW CARB Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Confectioners Erythritol
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Cookie Scoop
- 8 Ounces (224g) Full-fat Cream Cheese
- 1 Stick (1/2 Cup - 113g) Unsalted Butter
- 1 to 2 Tbsps (5-10g) Instant Coffee
- Heaping ¼ Cup (56g) Low Carb Chocolate Chips
- Heaping ⅓ Cup (72g) Confectioners Erythritol
- 1.5 Tbsps Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Add the cream cheese and the butter to a large bowl (softened to room temperature)
- Use a hand mixer to combine them until smooth
- Once smooth, add all of the other ingredients to the bowl
- Mix with a spatula until combined
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the batter out of the bowl (recipe will make about 12 bombs), and add to a baking tray lined with parchment paper, and freeze for atleast 3 hours