This single serve peanut butter cookie recipe is ridiculously delicious, high in protein, and gluten free.
It's also cheap to make, which can't be said for a lot of "healthy cookies" you'll find in stores. For instance, one Lenny and Larry's cookie can run you $3-4 ... yikes! Plus, Lenny and Larry's cookies aren't necessarily the best for weight loss. One cookie usually has around 400 calories - if not more - and that's a lot of calories for just one cookie if you ask me.
However, this soft and chewy homemade peanut butter cookie is a much better option if weight loss is your goal. That's because each one of these cookies has 25 grams of protein, but only a little over 200 calories. How awesome is that?!
Peanut Butter Cookie Pro-Tips:
- Use a food scale - using exact measurements in this recipe is key to having your cookies turn out right
- Use a high-quality whey protein - this is the one I like and use
- Choose a good liquid sweetener - I used this one
- Definitely use this peanut flour in the recipe - other flours just don't compare, trust me I've tried them
Healthy and Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Healthy and easy peanut butter cookie recipe! This is the BEST flourless cookie recipe you'll ever try! Plus, these soft and chewy peanut butter cookies are gluten free, low carb, and high protein too.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Total Time: 6 mins
- Yield: 1 Cookie 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- ⅓ Scoop (10g) vanilla whey protein - don't sub for a different kind
- 1 Tbsp (10g) oat flour
- 6 Tbsps (36g) peanut flour - I prefer PB2
- ½ -1 Tsps (5g) liquid sweetener - if you use liquid stevia you'll need atleast 1 tsp
- 2 Tbsps (30g) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix until crumbly
- Once crumbly give your hand a quick spray with baking spray and work the ingredients into a dough
- *It might seem like there's not enough liquid to form a dough, but there is (9/10 times) make sure you really work the crumbles before adding more liquid (almond milk and just add this a teaspoon at a time)
- Once a ball of dough forms, coat your work surface with a little baking spray and roll out the dough into a cookie
- Score the top of the cookie with a fork and either microwave it for 10 seconds and let it set for a minute or two - it'll firm up this way - or refrigerate it and eat it as a no bake cookie
5 Weight Watchers Smart Points
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 242
- Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 22
- Fiber: 7
- Protein: 25
Do you need help losing weight?!
My e-book Macros Made Easy can help!
The book is a detailed weight loss guide that shows you step-by-step how to build a weight loss plan specifically for you.
One of the most frustrating things about dieting is hitting weight loss plateaus. That's why Macros Made Easy also comes along with a spreadsheet to hold you accountable, and track your progress. The spreadsheet will also alert you when you need to make adjustments to your diet so you can continue losing weight, and avoid those annoying plateaus.
I started tracking my macronutrients (protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake) over 6 years ago - and I've lost over 70lbs because of it! Not only have I lost the weight, I've kept it off too. Plus, I didn't eliminate any foods from my diet to do it- and neither will you!
If you're ready to start your weight loss journey today, you can pick-up a downloadable copy of Macros Made Easy here!