Homemade Peanut Butter Protein Bars Pro-Tips:
- Use a high quality vanilla whey protein powder
- I recommend using this peanut flour for your protein bars – It’s the best one I’ve tried
- Definitely use a food scale to weigh your ingredients – It will help you get the right consistency
- 1½ Cups (160g) oat flour
- 2 Scoops (60g) vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 Cup (150g) peanut flour
- 2 Tbsps (30g) Water
- ⅔ Cup (180g) liquified honey
- Semi-sweetened mini chocolate chips (optional to taste)
- Add all of your ingredients into a large bowl
- Mix until crumbly
- Once crumbly coat your hand with some baking spray and work the crumble into a ball of dough
- When the dough forms, coat your work surface area with baking spray and add add the dough
- Roll it out with a rolling pin until it's about 8 inches long by about 2 inches wide
- Now take a pizza cutter and cut the dough evenly into around 8 bars
- Top with semi-sweetened mini chocolate chips
- Refrigerate any uneaten bars in a closed container
Do you need help losing weight?!
My e-book Macros Made Easy can help!
The book is a detailed weight loss guide that shows you step-by-step how to build a weight loss plan specifically for you.
One of the most frustrating things about dieting is hitting weight loss plateaus. That’s why Macros Made Easy also comes along with a spreadsheet to hold you accountable, and track your progress. The spreadsheet will also alert you when you need to make adjustments to your diet so you can continue losing weight, and avoid those annoying plateaus.
I started tracking my macronutrients (protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake) over 6 years ago – and I’ve lost over 70lbs because of it! Not only have I lost the weight, I’ve kept it off too. Plus, I didn’t eliminate any foods from my diet to do it- and neither will you!
If you’re ready to start your weight loss journey today, you can pick-up a downloadable copy of Macros Made Easy here!