The Fourth of July was a huge success thanks to this recipe. I was not only able to stay on my diet during the holiday, but I got to enjoy some amazing BBQ too. It was truly the best of both worlds. This BBQ pulled chicken is great on a sandwich, or just by itself (especially when topped with some homemade coleslaw). I used this low calorie barbecue sauce, and it's definitely worth making for this recipe, and just to keep around the house as an everyday condiment!
By the way if you don't have a crockpot, or need a new one, I highly recommend picking up this one - everyone on Amazon seems to be in love with it. And of course, you can always check out this recipe, and many many more on my Youtube Channel!
The BEST Easy and HEALTHY BBQ Crockpot Chicken Recipe
The BEST Easy and HEALTHY BBQ Crockpot Chicken Recipe! Seriously, this slow cooker pulled chicken is a great healthy dinner recipe for weight loss, or even meal prep for the week.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 5 mins
- Yield: 2.75 Lbs Pulled Chicken 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- 5 medium/large sized boneless skinless chicken breasts (2.5Lbs/ 900g)
- 1 ½ cups (400g) of my low-calorie homemade BBQ sauce (or sauce of choice)
- Clean and trim around 5 medium/large sized boneless skinless chicken breasts (2.5Lbs/ 900g)
- Add the breasts to your crockpot
- Cover with 1 ½ cups (400g) of my low-calorie homemade BBQ sauce (or sauce of choice)
- Distribute the sauce evenly over your chicken breasts
- Cover, and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours
- Once you've waited...
- Take two forks and pull your chicken apart
- You'll know its done when it pulls apart without ANY struggle
2 Weight Watcher's Smart Points per serving
- Serving Size: 4 oz (113g)
- Calories: 128
- Fat: .93
- Carbohydrates: 5.54
- Protein: 24.44
Are You Trying To Lose Weight?
My e-book Macros Made Easy can help!
The book is a detailed weight loss guide that shows you step-by-step how to build a weight loss plan specifically for you.
One of the most frustrating things about dieting is hitting weight loss plateaus. That's why Macros Made Easy also comes along with a spreadsheet to hold you accountable, and track your progress. The spreadsheet will also alert you when you need to make adjustments to your diet so you can continue losing weight, and avoid those annoying plateaus.
I started tracking my macronutrients (protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake) over 6 years ago - and I've lost over 70lbs because of it! Not only have I lost the weight, I've kept it off too. Plus, I didn't eliminate any foods from my diet to do it- and neither will you!
If you're ready to start your weight loss journey today, you can pick-up a downloadable copy of Macros Made Easy here!
Leave a Reply