If you’ve ever wondered how to make the best keto fat bombs, you’ve come to the right place!
Lets Talk Taste
This chocolate and peanut butter fat bomb recipe is about as close to fudge as fat bombs get. Every bite of these are absolutely filled with rich, chocolatey, melt-in-your mouth deliciousness, and ONLY for 2 grams of net carbs per piece.
Lets Talk Texture
The texture of these fat bombs is totally on point too. A lot of fat bomb recipes use granulated stevia or erythritol to sweeten the recipe up, and that’s a terrible idea because it gives them a “grainy” texture – almost like eating sand. Yeah, it’s not enjoyable.
Keto Fat Bomb Pro-Tip
Instead, I highly recommend going with a confectioners sugar substitute. I think Swerve’s is the best, and it’s also keto-friendly since it’s pure erythritol. However, using any confectioners sugar substitute will solve the “chocolate sand” texture problem most keto fat bomb recipes have.
Things I Used For This Chocolate Keto Fat Bomb Recipe
- A food scale to be as accurate as possible measuring out all of my ingredients
- A large measuring cup – like this one – to help you pour your chocolate fat bomb batter into your molds
- Speaking of molds, ice cube trays – like these – work great as fat bomb molds
- You’ll also need some coconut oil to help your fat bombs set
- Any nut butter will work, but I love peanut butter, so I opted for a no sugar added one like this
- Unsweetened cocoa powder to give these fat bombs their chocolate flavor
- Swerve confectioners sugar, to not only make sure the texture is on point, but the sweetness too
- ½ Cup melted coconut oil
- ½ Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ Cup slightly melted smooth peanut butter
- ½ Cup powdered erythritol
- Add all the ingredients to a glass measuring cup (or large pourable jar)
- Mix until ingredients have dissolved into one another, and a thick chocolatey batter has formed
- Pour the batter into ice cube trays (I used a 16 slotted one)
- Freeze for around an hour
- I like to store mine in the freezer because they will melt at room temp
Do you need help losing weight, but don’t know where to begin?
My e-book Macros Made Easy can help!
The book is a detailed weight loss guide that shows you step-by-step how to build a weight loss plan specifically for you.
One of the most frustrating things about dieting is hitting weight loss plateaus. That’s why Macros Made Easy also comes along with a spreadsheet to hold you accountable, and track your progress. The spreadsheet will also alert you when you need to make adjustments to your diet so you can continue losing weight, and avoid those annoying plateaus.
I started tracking my macronutrients (protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake) over 6 years ago – and I’ve lost over 70lbs because of it! Not only have I lost the weight, I’ve kept it off too. Plus, I didn’t eliminate any foods from my diet to do it- and neither will you!
If you’re ready to start your weight loss journey today, you can pick-up a downloadable copy of Macros Made Easy here!