Fat bomb recipes don't get much better than this!
This Strawberry Cream Cheese Fat Bomb recipe is great for keto!
These fat bombs tastes like cheesecake, and are so easy to make.
Literally all you have to do is add the ingredients to your food processor and mix.
Fat bomb recipes are some of the best recipes for keto because they're typically very high in fat, but at the same time very low in carbs, and protein.
And that's exactly why this strawberry cream cheese fat bomb recipe is so great.
Each fat bomb has 5 grams of fat, but only 1 NET CARB, and less than 1 gram of protein.
Keto desserts really don't get much better than this!
How to make Strawberry Cream Cheese Fat Bombs (Video)
Strawberry Cream Cheese Fat Bomb Grocery List
- Get yourself some frozen strawberries. I recommend using these by Dole!
- Make sure to use full-fat cream cheese.
- You'll need a mini-muffin tray, and some paper liners for your fat bombs too.
- Confectioners erythritol is AH-MAZ-ING for fat bombs because it dissolves so well. I love using Swerve's, but any brand will work!
- Make sure you've got yourself a cookie scoop on hand. It will help you get an equal amount of the fat bomb batter into the liners.
- I always recommend using a food scale when making my recipes. If you don't have one already, this one has great ratings & is a reasonable price.
PRINTABLE FAT BOMB RECIPE
Easy Low Carb Strawberry Cream Cheese Fat Bombs For Keto
Fat bomb recipes don't get much better than this one! This Strawberry Cream Cheese Fat Bomb Recipe is great for keto, and tastes just like strawberry cheesecake! Plus, it's so easy to make, and requires just a few simple ingredients like strawberries, and cream cheese. Not to mention, each fat bomb only has 1 net carb.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 Fat Bombs 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 6 Ounces (168g) Full-fat cream cheese
- 4 Tbsps (48g) Melted Butter
- ¾ Cup (105g) Strawberries
- 2 Tbsps (24g) Confectioners erythritol
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor
- Process for 1-2 minutes
- Scrape the sides of the food processor, and process again for 1-2 minutes
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the batter out of the food processor, and add to a mini-muffin tray lined with paper liners
- Freeze for atleast an hour
- Let thaw for a couple of minutes before enjoying
*NOTE: The macros do not include the "carbs" from the erythritol. Erythritol doesn't have calories, thus I did not include the "carbs" in the macro nutrient information.
1 NET CARB EACH!
- Serving Size: 1 Fat Bomb
- Calories: 50
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 1.25
- Fiber: .25
- Protein: .75
Keywords: Fat bombs, fat bombs for keto, keto fat bombs, fat bomb recipes, best fat bombs, how to make fat bombs, easy fat bomb recipes, cream cheese fat bombs,
These were JUST LIKE strawberry cheese!! Thank you
These were so freaking good!! My new go-to fat bomb recipe - thank you.
Can you clarify whether the butter is unsalted or not? I assume it is UNsalted, however sometimes salt has a purpose in dessert recipes.
These fat bombs are THE BOMB my friends! So freaking good! You should definitely try them, like, right this second!
These are exactly what I needed for a sweet fix while on a low carb diet! Easy to make - highly recommended!
Oh my gosh! I have tried other fatbomb recipes and none of them taste close to this one. Today is the second round of making these. So addictive. Thanks for great recipes!!!
Oh my goodness! These are so good. I finally made them and it was like ice cream heaven. I've just started keto 3 weeks ago and all this week I have craved ice cream, and anything sweet. I managed to stave of the craving and made these instead...and boy am I glad. These are my new go to. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Tee H says
I saw this YT. And tried this past weekend. 5 Stars from me!
Donna Burger says
These are fabulous and so refreshing, especially during this unprecedented heatwave we're experiencing in the Pacific Northwest! I swapped strawberries for raspberries and added a dash of salt and an extra Tbsp of lemon juice for tartness.
Question for Joe.. these made 18 fat bombs (not 12) when following the recipe. There's no way to squeeze any more into those mini cupcake liners. :)
Heidi Van Nest says
Super duper yummy and easy to put together!