Fat bomb recipes don’t get much better than this!
This Strawberry Cream Cheese Fat Bomb recipe is great for keto! These fat bombs tastes like cheesecake, and are so easy to make. Literally all you have to do is add the ingredients to your food processor and mix.
Fat bomb recipes are some of the best recipes for keto because they’re typically very high in fat, but at the same time very low in carbs, and protein. And that’s exactly why this strawberry cream cheese fat bomb recipe is so great. Each fat bomb has 5 grams of fat, but only 1 NET CARB, and less than 1 gram of protein. Keto desserts really don’t get much better than this.
How to make Strawberry Cream Cheese Fat Bombs (Video)
Strawberry Cream Cheese Fat Bomb Grocery List
- Get yourself some frozen strawberries. I recommend using these by Dole!
- Make sure to use full-fat cream cheese.
- You’ll need a mini-muffin tray, and some paper liners for your fat bombs too.
- Confectioners erythritol is AH-MAZ-ING for fat bombs because it dissolves so well. I love using Swerve’s, but any brand will work!
- Make sure you’ve got yourself a cookie scoop on hand. It will help you get an equal amount of the fat bomb batter into the liners.
- I always recommend using a food scale when making my recipes. If you don’t have one already, this one has great ratings & is a reasonable price.
PRINTABLE FAT BOMB RECIPE
- 6 Ounces (168g) Full-fat cream cheese
- 4 Tbsps (48g) Melted Butter
- ¾ Cup (105g) Strawberries
- 2 Tbsps (24g) Confectioners erythritol
- 2 Tbsps Lemon juice
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor
- Process for 1-2 minutes
- Scrape the sides of the food processor, and process again for 1-2 minutes
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the batter out of the food processor, and add to a mini-muffin tray lined with paper liners
- Freeze for atleast an hour
- Let thaw for a couple of minutes before enjoying
1 NET CARB EACH!