Low Carb Protein Pancakes Essentials:
- A high quality whey-casein protein powder - I like this one
- Coconut flour - I recommend this one
- A food scale to measure out all your ingredients
- A blender - I love this one - to blend everything up
- Calorie free pancake syrup, to keep the calories lower on your cakes
The Best Protein Pancake Recipe
The BEST LOW CARB PROTEIN PANCAKES recipe! Today I'm showing you how to make healthy, easy, low carb, protein pancakes. If you're looking for healthy breakfast ideas for weight loss this recipe should be at the top of your list!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 4 Pancakes 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 1 cup (226g) 1% Fat Small Curd No Salt Added Cottage Cheese
- 6 Egg Whites (210g)
- 6 Tbsps (42g) Coconut Flour
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Whey-Cassein Blend Protein Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add all ingredients to your blender
- Blend until smooth
- Once smooth turn your stove up to medium heat, coat a pan with baking spray, and add your batter
- Flip once bubbles start to appear on the top of your pancake
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes and remove from the pan
- Serving Size: 1 Pancake
- Calories: 140
- Fat: 2.5
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Protein: 21
Do you need help losing weight?!
My e-book Macros Made Easy can help!
The book is a detailed weight loss guide that shows you step-by-step how to build a weight loss plan specifically for you.
One of the most frustrating things about dieting is hitting weight loss plateaus. That's why Macros Made Easy also comes along with a spreadsheet to hold you accountable, and track your progress. The spreadsheet will also alert you when you need to make adjustments to your diet so you can continue losing weight, and avoid those annoying plateaus.
I started tracking my macronutrients (protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake) over 6 years ago - and I've lost over 70lbs because of it! Not only have I lost the weight, I've kept it off too. Plus, I didn't eliminate any foods from my diet to do it- and neither will you!
If you're ready to start your weight loss journey today, you can pick-up a downloadable copy of Macros Made Easy here!