Easy Chicken curry pro-tips:
- Forego making your own sauce, and use a store bought sauce (this one is my favorite) to not only save time, but calories too. If you don't get the one I listed, just look for one that's around 50 calories per ¼ cup (60g).
- Use premixed peppers and onions to cut down on prep time
- To keep the carbs/calories lower use some cauliflower rice instead of regular rice
- If you're making this recipe for meal prep use a food scale to evenly weigh everything out
Easy Chicken Curry Recipe (Healthy, Low Carb)
Easy chicken curry recipe! From start to finish this healthy Indian chicken curry will take you less than 30 minutes, and it's unbelievably delicious too.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Indian
- 3 Medium to large sized chicken breasts
- 3 Cups (250g) of a peppers and onions mix
- ¾ Cup (180g) curry sauce
- 2 Cups ( ) cauliflower rice
- With a pair of kitchen shears trim the excess fat off the chicken breasts
- Cube the breasts into bite sized pieces
- Coat a large pan with baking spray and turn the heat up to medium
- Cook until the chicken the white all the way through (stirring occasionally) about 15 minutes
- While the chicken is cooking coat another pan with baking spray, and add the peppers and onions mix
- Cook the peppers and onions on medium low heat until they're translucent
- Now in a large bowl measure around 10 oz (270g) of cooked chicken, add all the peppers and onions, as well as the curry sauce
- Mix all of those ingredients until combined
- Now defrost prepackaged bag of cauliflower rice (if using a frozen variety)
- Add 1 cup of the cauliflower rice to a bowl, and top with half of the chicken curry mix
- Serving Size: 1 Large Bowl
- Calories: 316
- Fat: 4.5
- Carbohydrates: 28
- Fiber: 13
- Protein: 41
Do you need help losing weight?!
My e-book Macros Made Easy can help!
The book is a detailed weight loss guide that shows you step-by-step how to build a weight loss plan specifically for you.
One of the most frustrating things about dieting is hitting weight loss plateaus. That's why Macros Made Easy also comes along with a spreadsheet to hold you accountable, and track your progress. The spreadsheet will also alert you when you need to make adjustments to your diet so you can continue losing weight, and avoid those annoying plateaus.
I started tracking my macronutrients (protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake) over 6 years ago - and I've lost over 70lbs because of it! Not only have I lost the weight, I've kept it off too. Plus, I didn't eliminate any foods from my diet to do it- and neither will you!
If you're ready to start your weight loss journey today, you can pick-up a downloadable copy of Macros Made Easy here!