3 Ingredient peanut butter cookies can be the perfect keto snack! That’s because if you make them right, each cookie will have only 2.5 grams of net carbs.
The original three ingredient peanut butter cookie recipe uses egg, peanut butter and sugar. However, today’s cookies are a low carb and keto-friendly version, so we’ll be swapping out the sugar for erythritol.
How To Make 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies (Video)
If you don’t know what erythritol is, it’s a calorie free – and thus carb free – sweetener. The brand of erythritol I like to use is Swerve – or Sukrin -because it dissolves better than the other brands out there.
For today’s peanut butter cookie recipe I’ll be using granulated Swerve, but they also have a confectioners erythritol that is amazing for fat bombs. I actually used the confectioners erythritol in my Chocolate Fat Bomb Recipe, and it was a game changer!
These 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies aren’t just great for keto though, they taste great too! These cookies turn out unbelievably soft and chewy, they’re perfectly sweetened, and they’re jam packed with peanut butter flavor.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Grocery List
- Peanut Butter – Make sure you use a “No Sugar Added” one like this.
- Large Bowl
- Cookie Scoop
- Baking Sheet
- Erythritol – This is the sugar replacement you’ll want to use if you’re trying to keep things as low carb as possible
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies For Keto
3 Ingredient peanut butter cookies for keto! This is THE BEST easy peanut butter cookie recipe out there (especially if you’re doing a low carb diet like keto). These cookies turn out unbelivably soft and chewy, and they ONLY have 2.5 net carbs each!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 17 mins
- Yield: 12 Cookies 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- 1 Cup (256 grams) natural peanut butter – this is the no-sugar-added one I like
- 1 Egg + 2 Egg yolks
- *NOTE* – The extra egg yolks were not shown in the video, but the recipe has been updated as some have said they’re cookies came out a little dry.
- 1/2 Cup (80-90g) Granulated erythritol – This is the 0 Carb 0 Calorie Sweetener I like to use
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 Degrees
- In a large bowl add/weigh all of your ingredients
- Mix all of the ingredients together with a spatula until a thick dough forms
- One the dough forms, cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and add 12 cookies to the sheet using a cookie scoop
- Bake the cookies for 5-6 minutes, score the tops with a fork, and then cook an additional 5-6 minutes
- Cool the cookies completely in the tray, and then transfer them to a plate
*Note: Erythritol is a 0 calorie sweetener. As such, the macros/calories do not include it.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 140
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 1.5
- Protein: 6
Keywords: keto peanut butter cookies, peanut butter cookies keto, 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies, low carb peanut butter cookies, keto peanut butter cookie recipe, low carb peanut butter cookie recipe
Other Low Carb Keto Recipes To Try!
- Chocolate Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Fat Bomb Fudge
- Cream Cheese Cookies
- Fat Head Pizza