3 Ingredient peanut butter cookies can be the perfect keto snack! That’s because if you make them right, each cookie will have only 2.5 grams of net carbs.
The original three ingredient peanut butter cookie recipe uses egg, peanut butter and sugar. However, today’s cookies are a low carb and keto-friendly version, so we’ll be swapping out the sugar for erythritol.
How To Make 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies (Video)
If you don’t know what erythritol is, it’s a calorie free – and thus carb free – sweetener. The brand of erythritol I like to use is Swerve – or Sukrin -because it dissolves better than the other brands out there.
For today’s peanut butter cookie recipe I’ll be using granulated Swerve, but they also have a confectioners erythritol that is amazing for fat bombs. I actually used the confectioners erythritol in my Chocolate Fat Bomb Recipe, and it was a game changer!
These 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies aren’t just great for keto though, they taste great too! These cookies turn out unbelievably soft and chewy, they’re perfectly sweetened, and they’re jam packed with peanut butter flavor.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Grocery List
- Peanut Butter – Make sure you use a “No Sugar Added” one like this.
- Large Bowl
- Cookie Scoop
- Baking Sheet
- Erythritol – This is the sugar replacement you’ll want to use if you’re trying to keep things as low carb as possible
- 1 Cup (256 grams) natural peanut butter
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup (80-90g) Granulated erythritol
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 Degrees
- In a large bowl add/weigh all of your ingredients
- Mix all of the ingredients together with a spatula until a thick dough forms
- One the dough forms, cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and add 12 cookies to the sheet using a cookie scoop
- Bake the cookies for 5-6 minutes, score the tops with a fork, and then cook an additional 5-6 minutes
- Cool the cookies completely in the tray, and then transfer them to a plate
Other Low Carb Keto Recipes To Try!
- Chocolate Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Fat Bomb Fudge
- Cream Cheese Cookies
- Fat Head Pizza