This keto caramel macchiato tastes just like the one from Starbucks! It combines bold espresso and subtle vanilla flavors with buttery sugar free caramel sauce, topped with whipped cream. It's just so delicious, but the best part is you can make it iced or hot in 1 minute!
Table of Contents
Why You'll Love This Keto Caramel Macchiato Recipe
It's healthy. This healthy caramel macchiato has no sugar, no carbs, and it's super low in calories!
It's better than Starbucks. This homemade keto version is smooth, bold, and creamy, with a hint of vanilla and the perfect amount of caramel flavor. Then it's topped off with some whipped cream and another drizzle of the sugar free caramel sauce to make it even better!
Easy to make. You can whip up this sugar free caramel macchiato in minutes. It's quicker, easier, and way cheaper than getting it from Starbucks!
It's versatile. This recipe gives you the option to make a keto iced caramel macchiato or hot caramel macchiato.
By the way, if you do want to treat yourself to a drink from Starbucks sometime but don't know what to order, check out my keto Starbucks list. It has over 30 different keto drinks to choose from and how to order each one.
- Keto caramel sauce- my keto caramel sauce works great!
- Vanilla extract- for more flavor.
- Espresso- brewed strong coffee or storebought cold brew coffee work too.
- Almond milk- I always use unsweetened vanilla almond milk to keep this low in calories.
- Keto whipped cream- for a delicious finish.
How To Make a Keto Caramel Macchiato
1. Decorate the glass: First, take out your favorite mug and drizzle the sugar free caramel sauce around the rim of the cup. You can even add caramel sauce on the sides and bottom of the cup for even more caramel flavor!
2. Combine ingredients: Now that your cup is good to go, you can pour in the vanilla extract, espresso, and almond milk into it. If you're making a hot caramel macchiato, warm the milk either in the microwave or on the stovetop over low heat until it's hot. Whichever version you're making, next, stir the ingredients together until they're fully combined.
3. Serve: Lastly, top your hot or iced caramel macchiato with whipped cream and more caramel sauce on top. Enjoy!
This recipe for a keto caramel macchiato will make one grande-sized serving, and it's so delicious I highly doubt that you won't be able to finish it.
Now, if you want to make a few extra batches of this keto caramel macchiato to enjoy throughout the week, you can double, triple, or quadruple the ingredients and store the extra in the fridge!
To do that, combine the vanilla extract, coffee, and almond milk in a large airtight pitcher or mason jar and keep it in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
Then, when you're ready to enjoy your keto coffee, just add the keto caramel syrup to a glass, add some ice, and give everything a mix. And if you want to enjoy it hot, you can just warm it up in the microwave for about 20 seconds until warm.
More Keto Drink Recipes
- 2 tbsp. Keto Caramel Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Espresso (or cold brew coffee)
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- Keto whipped cream
- Drizzle the keto caramel on the rim of the cup and around the inside.
- Add the vanilla extract, espresso, and almond milk to the cup and mix well to combine.
- For a hot caramel macchiato, warm the milk up first in a saucepan over low heat or in the microwave. For an iced caramel macchiato, add ice to the glass.
- Top with whipped cream and more caramel sauce.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 10Total Fat: 0.5gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 0.5gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g